Walter Smith interview after the match

Amac9

"We were pleased with the way we played overall, just a little bit disappointed that we never managed to take one of the good opportunities that we had to win the game.

"Kris Boyd was on the bench on a number of occasions last season and has been on a couple of occasions this season. I just felt that was the best way to set up our team to play.

"Throughout the game I think that was shown to be the right way to play in terms of the way we dominated the match for most of the game.

"Aberdeen are playing well just now and they're defended very well. We had to work hard for our opportunities."

What a load of shite!

"We were pleased with the way we played overall, just a little bit disappointed that we never managed to take one of the good opportunities that we had to win the game.

"Kris Boyd was on the bench on a number of occasions last season and has been on a couple of occasions this season. I just felt that was the best way to set up our team to play.

"Throughout the game I think that was shown to be the right way to play in terms of the way we dominated the match for most of the game.

"Aberdeen are playing well just now and they're defended very well. We had to work hard for our opportunities."

What a load of shite!

indeed it is!

What a load of shite!

This bit worries me, will we see more of that 451 miller up front shite?

we dominated the match for most of the game

irrelevent when you cant score and i think the first 60mins proved you were totally wrong to start kenny misser up front on his own. Now 7 games and counting without a goal. Face facts smith your poor tactics and baffling team selection has cost us points today and blown the chance to go top. We will now be 4 points behind in a couple of hours and in reality not that much better off than we were last week. Theres no point celtic dropping points if we are going to do the same thing a week later. We need to keep winning to keep the pressure on and smith got it totally wrong today and its about time he grew some balls and admitted it. We still have a slim chance of winning the league but the next 2 games are crucial and we need to win both of them.

How the fuck can they be pleased with a 0-0 draw?!

would u prefer a 4-2 shaggin' like the mhanks??0-0 aint the worst result

No we should be winning games like that. Aberdeen were there for the taking today, we just seemed scared of the threat they apparantly pose in attack, while sacrificing our own attack. We hardly gave ourselves a chance today.