Things lookin that bad it's about time we called in . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

'Obama' He's our only hope ! (tu):sherlock:

Is he the new white hope then?

He'll probably end up lookin like Michael Jackson by the time their done with him, so whatever colour that is he's their new hope ! :sherlock:

doh

'Obama' He's our only hope ! (tu):sherlock:

Is he the new white hope then?

He'll probably end up lookin like Michael Jackson by the time their done with him, so whatever colour that is he's their new hope ! :sherlock:

doh

:wanker: Only steers and queers come from dunstable, hick town, home counties ! :sherlock:

If you were funny BD I would be happy to laugh with you and more so if your content had some substance , alas I will have to be content with laughing at you and the lack of originality.

Still has brought back some memories , like when i used to write things like yourself , seem to recall it was at primary school

Keep up the good work , go to the top of the class , dont take your books you wont be there long :cheers:

If you were funny BD I would be happy to laugh with you and more so if your content had some substance , alas I will have to be content with laughing at you and the lack of originality.

Still has brought back some memories , like when i used to write things like yourself , seem to recall it was at primary school

Keep up the good work , go to the top of the class , dont take your books you wont be there long :cheers:

Cannae take a cunt serious that comes fae a place that making straw boaters was their industry ! Ah well country folks with country ways ! (tu):sherlock:

Cannae take a cunt serious that comes fae a place that making straw boaters was their industry ! Ah well country folks with country ways ! (tu):sherlock:

Yet again your inability to absorb facts prevails , as you were informed in previous communication I dont come from only reside in Dunstable .

Your obvious lack of geographical knowledge is also shown Straw boaters were in fact made in Luton a seperate town , still never let the facts get in the way of a meaningless reply as you have shown in previous answers and again your lack of volcabulary is shown by your persistent need to swear .