Do you know anyone in the Manchester photos?

*Manticore*

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG listen to that tosser, he claims he was knocked unconsoius well thats bullshit because he ran away and also he had brain swelling

IM SMELL BULLSHIT

Different incidents......

Were they :S:S, Obv i missed heard then

I know 2 of them , Numbers 28 and 2.

I actually have a strong disliking for one of them but wont be "grassing".

Just not in my nature.

One is a ST holder and so are his 2 young sons.

The man with 7 posts knows 2 people :rolleyes:

What the fuck does how many post i've got have to o with anything?

Because i have low post counti cant know people on that page?

Tosser.

Kirsty Young said what we all wanted her to say, and the wee lizard had to agree with her.....i am sure the names brandished around in the next week or so will be pretty controversial....but i expect alot of them not to be REAL Bears.

Time will tell.

Kirsty Young said what we all wanted her to say, and the wee lizard had to agree with her.....i am sure the names brandished around in the next week or so will be pretty controversial....but i expect alot of them not to be REAL Bears.

Time will tell.

One is going to be quite controversial.

He was actually on paper recently with a little rangers claim to fame.

(dont want to bee to specific, itll give him away)

But as i said earlier him and all his family are ST holders.

Time will tell.

is it one of the lennon hitmen? :lol:

I was also in Piccadilly gardens standing on a wall near the back. From what I can re-call there were one or two cans being flung about amoungst the fans.

I just feel GMP are in no position to judge on what went on that day as there was more than enough lets say " heavy handed " police officers happy to hand out punishment to innocent people.

I'm not defending the police mate. I'm saying that these people should be given up.

The police were overall on the day very accommodating and generally joined in the celebrations.

The riot police who arrived later in the day were obviously not and i'm fully aware lots of innocent Bears were unfairly treated.

I honestly have no love for the GMP, i have been on the receiving end of their injustices several times during my life and i won't defend them for a minute.

What i will do is defend the club i love and if that means flushing these 'fans' from their hidey holes then so be it.

The worrying thing is if these people are prepared to act like this in the name of Rangers, what happens the next time they decide to do it - you might be stuck in the middle of it - maybe with your kids? (if you have any of course :) )

people who act in this way have no thoughts for anyone else, they just want to behave in a certain way and don't give a sh*t who is in the vicinity.

And IMO, they have no place at the club.

I know mate.

To a certain extent I agree with you , Theres quite alot of tims and general football fans in my work and when they seen the front of the paper and the pictures they were all instantly labelled as mindless violent thugs , Which may be true for some though I've also heard a few Rangers fans doing the same which I can't understand. Without knowing what each individual is being accussed of I think its impossible to judge and Yes I am stuck in the middle about the way I feel , Like I've said in previous posts I would prefer a neutral to judge on who should be " wanted " , From what I've seen the intergrity of GMP has to be questioned.

Have they released any evidence of these people actually doing anything ... you will forgive me if I don't take GMP at their word

Time will tell.

hmmm why oh why would you post something like this ? :sherlock:

you cant grass a fellow bear? a fellow bear wouldnt have battered a policeman, threw bottles, cause harm, steal from people, the minute they did, they lose any association with Rangers other than the fact they buy the shirt and MAYBE go to a game, I probably wouldnt grass anyone if I saw them and knew them, but it makes me sick thinking if there was a group of those people who caused the most public of the trouble, sitting at ibrox as if they have done nothing wrong when they have tarnished the name of our club (putting aside the embarassment of the GMP of course)

Isn't it an unwritten rule not to grass people you know?

Of course it is, brotherhood and all eh?

I am not interested in grassing on these people but do you feel any brotherhood with people stamping on a policemans head ?

Just because they supportthe same team as me doesn't mean i feel any brotherhood in that instance.

Isn't it an unwritten rule not to grass people you know?

Of course it is, brotherhood and all eh?

I am not interested in grassing on these people but do you feel any brotherhood with people stamping on a policemans head ?

Just because they supportthe same team as me doesn't mean i feel any brotherhood in that instance.

Hmm possibly ye

I just didn't understand why they didn't have big screens in Old Trafford and one in Heaton Park. I'm goin down there to see Oasis and 70,000 tickets have been sold I think why could they not have put 70,000 of us. That would have made their job a helluva lot easier and all of our supporters days a helluva lot better than what it was

I just didn't understand why they didn't have big screens in Old Trafford and one in Heaton Park. I'm goin down there to see Oasis and 70,000 tickets have been sold I think why could they not have put 70,000 of us. That would have made their job a helluva lot easier and all of our supporters days a helluva lot better than what it was

Is heaton park the name of the park that is one of the bigegst in europe ?

I said this at the time...stick us in the park...big screens everywhere and it would have been fine....

The city centre plan was fine for a normal uefa cup final not for 250000 pissed up fans........

Guest Andypendek
_45418101_uefa.jpg

I travel abroad with number 8, 1st on the 2nd row.

4th row down, 2nd from the left looks like a cross between me and Roy Keane. I wonder whose door the coppers will chap first? My money's on Keano!

I travel abroad with number 8, 1st on the 2nd row.

4th row down, 2nd from the left looks like a cross between me and Roy Keane. I wonder whose door the coppers will chap first? My money's on Keano!

Ugly bassa! :pipe:

I heard GMP saying they're wanting "real" fans to essentially grass the potential rioters up. Not getting into a 'who started what' debate, but why would GMP need us? Are they that stuck and expect us to grass up our fellow fan?