NO MORE PLAYERS

biotechnology

Didn't Walter Smith say "we will attack Zenit and try and win the cup"..." Alan Hutton is a very important part of the squad and will not be sold".."Barry Ferguson won't walk straight back into the side"

Wait till Monday at 5.05pm and we'll see...............he probably is telling the truth and we'll lose 2 or 3 and bring in noone.

Didn't Walter Smith say "we will attack Zenit and try and win the cup"..." Alan Hutton is a very important part of the squad and will not be sold".."Barry Ferguson won't walk straight back into the side"

Wait till Monday at 5.05pm and we'll see...............he probably is telling the truth and we'll lose 2 or 3 and bring in noone.

I know............but if I got even money that no players would come in-I'd bite the bookies hand off.

For once I actually believe WS unfortunately, fingers crossed though

I will always want us to strengthen but if we don't this window i still believe we have enough about us (if played in the right formation and the right personnel employed) to pip the worst Sellik side in years to the title.

WS has spoken-NO MORE PLAYERS coming in.

The quicker this part of site is shut -the better I will like it.

Hold that thought mate, Man City will probably buy Shay Given tonight. If they do, I expect Newcastle to come in for McGregor. IF he goes, we may have funds for 1 player...possibly a loan deal too!

Watch this space! (tu)

Hold that thought mate, Man City will probably buy Shay Given tonight. If they do, I expect Newcastle to come in for McGregor. IF he goes, we may have funds for 1 player...possibly a loan deal too!

Watch this space! (tu)

Yes one player then a loan

then alexander will be 1st choice

greame smith 2nd choice dont like the sounds of that as we always usually get keepers injured in the run in to the league

wouldnt like smith in goals for us :anguish:

Watch this space! (tu)

Yes one player then a loan

then alexander will be 1st choice

greame smith 2nd choice dont like the sounds of that as we always usually get keepers injured in the run in to the league

wouldnt like smith in goals for us :anguish:

I'm sorry guys but what part of we need to slash the wage bill don't you understand that doesnt include selling one player and getting rid of his 20k a week wages and then bringing in two players that would prob pick up more than 20 k a week ffs

WE ARE BRINGING IN NO PLAYERS IN JANUARY

I'm sorry guys but what part of we need to slash the wage bill don't you understand that doesnt include selling one player and getting rid of his 20k a week wages and then bringing in two players that would prob pick up more than 20 k a week ffs

"Arrrr aey....Calm down, calm down!". :D

Nobody's suggesting we will bump up the wage bill. However, we've already offloaded Burke & JCD. If the likes of Hemdani Adam, Smith & Webster can GTF, we'd be around £70k a week better off. IF, we then sold a 'blue chip' player like Shagger, Bougherra, Ferguson or Boyd, we'd also get the £3m that Murray wants to use to balance the books, AND save their wages too. That WOULD give us some room to manouvre in this window if the right player came along....be that a loan deal or bosman!

Remember, Wier won't last forever, and if Madjid goes, we'll NEED to buy a CB!

"Arrrr aey....Calm down, calm down!". :D

Nobody's suggesting we will bump up the wage bill. However, we've already offloaded Burke & JCD. If the likes of Hemdani Adam, Smith & Webster can GTF, we'd be around £70k a week better off. IF, we then sold a 'blue chip' player like Shagger, Bougherra, Ferguson or Boyd, we'd also get the £3m that Murray wants to use to balance the books, AND save their wages too. That WOULD give us some room to manouvre in this window if the right player came along....be that a loan deal or bosman!

Remember, Wier won't last forever, and if Madjid goes, we'll NEED to buy a CB!

still WONT buy anyone or LOAN anyone thats my point.

We NEED to remove 8 players off the wage bill and the squad will then be AUGMENTED WITH YOUTH PLAYERS FROM WITHIN THE CLUB.

sorry to keep posting in caps but the words in caps are the key words that have been stated by WALTER and SDM .

weir wont last forever and thats prob why he will be working with WILSON to pass on his vast ecperience on the training ground.

RANT OVER

still WONT buy anyone or LOAN anyone thats my point.

We NEED to remove 8 players off the wage bill and the squad will then be AUGMENTED WITH YOUTH PLAYERS FROM WITHIN THE CLUB.

sorry to keep posting in caps but the words in caps are the key words that have been stated by WALTER and SDM .

weir wont last forever and thats prob why he will be working with WILSON to pass on his vast ecperience on the training ground.

RANT OVER

No worries bud! Deep down I know you're right. If we only raised £3m we woudn't buy anyone, as the quotes from SDM are saying he has to 'balance the books'. I just have a suspicion though, that if we got say, £6m for McGregor, AND the right player was available at the right price, he might splash some cash. As for the 8 players we need to lose, we will loose a fair few in the summer, like Hemdani, Smith & another few of the loanee's remember!

Time will tell! (tu)

Not long now till we can stop talking about all this transfer nonsense.

Think Mr Murray has let the cat out the bag re the transfer of a big name player as a smokescreen.

He knew all along he'd be buying nobody(despite fact we need a CB) and that we would all be raging at this so by giving us the threat that we need to loose star players he thinks we will be quite happy when the window closes and our stars are still here and he has gotten away with spending no money.

i dont buy into this crap any longer!!

If we have no dosh to spend then its not the bank to blame its the Owner and he has to make the necessary changes to turn things around.

Come on Mr Murray your either in or out? You are a multi millionaire dont kid us on over £4mill!!!!!!!!!!!???????

PS Rangers will come through this and with a bit of luck Celtic are still there for the taking.