Can't drop Novo for Miller after that display

nimbus1

Yes wee Nacho was good tonight

My freind just died with cancer there and wee novo was up at her house before she died

it was here favourite player and he came up too pray for her etc very good of him I thought.

Love wee nacho novo good player aswell

:uk:

Fukin hell mate, that's a tough one. RIP Scott's mate. Top effort wee nacho.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

novo was outstanding for us tonight. Did more in one game than kenny miller has done for months.Not just talking about the goals. Do you think miller would have chased down the goalkeeper like novo did near the end before boyd scored??? If walter smith picks misser ahead of novo for the dundee utd game he really has lost the plot

novo was outstanding for us tonight. Did more in one game than kenny miller has done for months.Not just talking about the goals. Do you think miller would have chased down the goalkeeper like novo did near the end before boyd scored??? If walter smith picks misser ahead of novo for the dundee utd game he really has lost the plot

I think Miller would have chased it down but not as far as the wee man did and miller would have got skinned by the keeper probs

Miller should have his work cut out trying to get back into the team now. Assuming Boyd will start, Novo looks to have stuck his name on the team-sheet alongside him for Saturday.

love how we spent so much money and play the 2 we should of the whole time

Nearly £7million on 3 players, 2 of whom can't get a game and 1 who inevitably lost his form, would have been better spent elsewhere, maybe on players who create goals or cross the ball?

So am I the only one who fully expects Novo to be benched for Dundee Hibernian then?

I would not be surprised where Smith is concerned, he will probably be dropped in favour of McCulloch, wonder who picked the team tonight, is McCoist still picking the cup teams?

So am I the only one who fully expects Novo to be benched for Dundee Hibernian then?

I would not be surprised where Smith is concerned, he will probably be dropped in favour of McCulloch, wonder who picked the team tonight, is McCoist still picking the cup teams?

A combination of McCoist and Ferguson no doubt.

How did Boyd play tonight?

He got in the way at times, slowed down our quick, slick passing and moving, shot on sight, fell over a few times and as BBC put it "Turned like a container vessel"

Hard work in the last minute by Novo got him his goal

Aye because boyd just stood there and waited for the ball to come to him...

Both our strikers were being too unselfish at times, although novo did have a great chance to put boyd through, a few times boyd was looking to set up others instead of taking a shot, cant fault the runs he made today, still went down a bit easy though

Too many times tonight did Boyd's first instinct seem to be to try and shield the ball and get his arse in front of a defender.

Our whole team suffered from that though. Our first instinct was always to look for an easy pass backwards instead of going forward with the ball.

In fairness, there was a moment where Novo's greed cost us a goal.

Should have put Boyd through at the start of the 2nd half but took on a crazy shot from a tight-ish angle about 20 yards out. An easy pass to Boyd and it was 3-0.

Dont kid yourself lads Misser will almost certainly be back fur the UTD game.

I hope someone hits him in training or he becomes riddled with the flu or a Chris Burke 'flu'!