We played alright tonight

simplythebest

Nothing special, but it was OK. Ferguson was the only real disappointment i felt, some of his passing and movement was just dreadful, but probably no point complaining as we all know he won't get dropped. Novo was brilliant, some of the football he played was wonderful and obviously he scored twice. But it wouldn't surprise me if Smith just made this change because its a cup game and that we'll see Miller back in on Saturday for what is a massive game.

The league is my number one desire but its always nice to get to finals, the competition goes to the back of my mind until the weekend of the cup final itself, 15th of March. Now 3 points on Saturday please!

Nothing special, but it was OK. Ferguson was the only real disappointment i felt, some of his passing and movement was just dreadful, but probably no point complaining as we all know he won't get dropped. Novo was brilliant, some of the football he played was wonderful and obviously he scored twice. But it wouldn't surprise me if Smith just made this change because its a cup game and that we'll see Miller back in on Saturday for what is a massive game.

The league is my number one desire but its always nice to get to finals, the competition goes to the back of my mind until the weekend of the cup final itself, 15th of March. Now 3 points on Saturday please!

my only real concern tonight was how easy falkirk played thru our midfield and i now know why walter played mcculloch against aberdeen

First game I actually enjoyed watching for a while. The game was played at a good tempo, decent passing as well.

4-4-2 and sometimes a 4-5-1 although I don't know whether that was the tactics or just Nacho's absolutely astounding workrate.

Ferguson, still not up to par, I think if he was actually told to sit in front of the back four and be disciplined enough to stay there it might help him (keep it simple), rather than wanting to do everything.

Naismith was impressive, good desire. Davis decent again, seems to take a while to get going in matches, but always finishes strongly.

Broadfoot was terrible, we really need to give Whittaker a final try. All the rest did well, McGregor is regaining his form.

A final word for an ex-ger, Elvis you are finished you twat.

First game I actually enjoyed watching for a while. The game was played at a good tempo, decent passing as well.

4-4-2 and sometimes a 4-5-1 although I don't know whether that was the tactics or just Nacho's absolutely astounding workrate.

Ferguson, still not up to par, I think if he was actually told to sit in front of the back four and be disciplined enough to stay there it might help him (keep it simple), rather than wanting to do everything.

Naismith was impressive, good desire. Davis decent again, seems to take a while to get going in matches, but always finishes strongly.

Broadfoot was terrible, we really need to give Whittaker a final try. All the rest did well, McGregor is regaining his form.

Can't say i shared the same feeling!

After Saturday it was like watching Brazil.

i th ought naismith was poor ,so was davis again ,falkirk could have been 2 up inside the 1st 5 mins ,think we will be better off without ferguson if he vis injured ,

i th ought naismith was poor ,so was davis again ,falkirk could have been 2 up inside the 1st 5 mins ,think we will be better off without ferguson if he vis injured ,

I agree, I thought Naismith was very poor, no first touch, gave the ball away almost every time. Davis again had a poor game and Broadfoot is an embarrassment; arrogantly shit and becoming a danger to the defence.

Novo was exceptional in work rate and desire. I have been a defender of Ferguson but tonight he was running away from opponents in possession and if he had not made from some good incisive passes I would have thought he was finished.

I thought Naismith did okay given that he isn't a winger, touch is getting better and will get there, his desire impressed me and his work rate. Obviously needs games but at least we know he has the ability and can only get better unlike the two puddings that WS likes to play on the left.

How long we been saying this for?

The fact that the management and players cannot address this, is a fcuking disgrace - it's the basics.

Mendes had about 5 shite corners in a row tonight, Davis took over and also did shite, Mendes then tried a short corner with Davis and they also screwed that up.

The fact that the management and players cannot address this, is a fcuking disgrace - it's the basics.

One of our greatest players Davie Cooper was predominantly shite taking corners so it's hardly a new phenomenon.

Mendes had about 5 shite corners in a row tonight, Davis took over and also did shite, Mendes then tried a short corner with Davis and they also screwed that up.

You know our corners are crap when I can watch them and honestly say, "Hey - I can do that." Wish I could haul down that kind of money for my mingin' play...

You know our corners are crap when I can watch them and honestly say, "Hey - I can do that." Wish I could haul down that kind of money for my mingin' play...

You usually say it and you're not being serious, but sometimes you can't help but laugh or you'd cry.

I'm convinced I have a better first touch than Kirk Broadfoot.

You usually say it and you're not being serious, but sometimes you can't help but laugh or you'd cry.

I'm convinced I have a better first touch than Kirk Broadfoot.

I'm also convinced i could put away some of the chances Miller misses.

even though he was offside, that miss against aberdeen from lee's shot was atrocious, infact, it wasnt a miss, it was just an "attempt" and a bad one at that :anguish:

Our corners and fre-kicks have been dreadful for sometime now, it's that bad I canny mind the last good player we had to to take them!

Charlie Adam :pipe:

... :anguish:

He never scored a free kick at all last season did he?

Our corners and fre-kicks have been dreadful for sometime now, it's that bad I canny mind the last good player we had to to take them!

Charlie Adam :pipe:

... :anguish:

He never scored a free kick at all last season did he?

How dare you mention his name to me! :dry:

even though he was offside, that miss against aberdeen from lee's shot was atrocious, infact, it wasnt a miss, it was just an "attempt" and a bad one at that :anguish:

Embarrassing. :anguish: He should be thanking his lucky stars it was offside.