Hampden Pitch

docspiderman

As usual the Hampden pitch was a national disgrace; bumpy rutted and brick hard in places. From my wonderful worm level seat the bumps on the pitch were noticeable the way the lines disappeared from view and reappeared a few yards further on.

It is bad enough that the views are sub standard but surely given the money raked in from semi finals and finals,tv etc, could be ploughed (sorry) back into making a decent playing surface fit for use in cup games.

Sitting anywhere in the first ten rows or so is absolute shite, way too close to the ground. Can barely see anything up the other end of the park.

An absolute joke so it is, i sat in the front row (:anguish:) of hampden behind the goal (:anguish: :anguish:) for the hearts game last year and QoS I was about 5 up close to the QoS fans, the upper tier in the dundee utd final aside, i sat near the back in the middle of the park today and my view was excellent

falkirksemi5-1.jpg

falkirksemi7.jpg

compared to ...

heartssemi1-1.jpg

Fucking hell Eck, you musta been about 5 seats away from me!

Where were you sitting?

area C5 row QQ Seat 8

Just up from me then.

C5, Row Y and Seat 6.

I was the guy with a kris boyd flag, away shirt with boyd 9 on the back, a training jacket with KB on it and a moustache like his famous QoS tash :pipe: