Really Disappointed in Boyd's Attitude Today!

contacts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It happens most games in fairness. It's just it's usually glossed over by a tap in.

Aye mate your right,30 yard screamers count double.

The point i'm getting at is that his attitude is never the best. His attitude against ICT wasnt much difference from his attitude today, the difference was that he scored that day thus no one complained. Dundee United at Tannadice is another example.

I also don't understand this point FE is making about him ending up at right back? The fact that's seen as a positive in Boyd's game reflects on just how lazy he actually is.

It happens most games in fairness. It's just it's usually glossed over by a tap in.

Or a penalty, which he would've got today ironically...

His penaltys are shite anywiy :rolleyes:

Don't put words in my mouth, please.

The point i'm getting at is that his attitude is never the best. His attitude against ICT wasnt much difference from his attitude today, the difference was that he scored that day thus no one complained. Dundee United at Tannadice is another example.

I also don't understand this point FE is making about him ending up at right back? The fact that's seen as a positive in Boyd's game reflects on just how lazy he actually is.

I think he was talking about Broadfoot, but then again Broadfoot was playing left back iirc.

Well actually :rolleyes:

how lazy he is? he put in a defensive tackle at right back to help the team, tracking back its called

oh unless its boyd, its called being a lazy fat bastard who does fuck all, I get it now (tu)

how lazy he is? he put in a defensive tackle at right back to help the team, tracking back its called

The way this is seen as a major positive in his game, whereas it's basically the norm for most strikers was what i was getting at.

What is a striker paid for?

Yes I know his workrate isn't the best but aslong as he's scoring goals,I really don't care about his workrate tbh.

That is why we have Novo/Miller worker along side him.

The way this is seen as a major positive in his game, whereas it's basically the norm for most strikers was what i was getting at.

major positive? it was merely a counter claim showing that he does do the things people say he never does

did I shout it from the rooftops and then said his performance was justified today just because he went to RB to tackle... no... I even said in other thread, that I created, he should have been hooked earlier

He needed a swift kick up the arse, something Walter and Ally aren't too good at doing.

A swift kick to the baws mer lyk

Everytime he trys to win a header he's always looking at the defender and fuck knows why he always trys to use his body as a sheild or what ever it is he does that just makes him go off balance and always gives away a foul.

Unless he accepts improved personal terms he won't he going anywhere. And one bad games doesn't make a bad player. Plus Misser's being doing it for months and gets less stick than Boyd

I think Boyd could be a superstar of a player. It's all down to him.

Superstar? :lol::lol: your a funny man Moses. :lol::lol:

Unless he accepts improved personal terms he won't he going anywhere. And one bad games doesn't make a bad player. Plus Misser's being doing it for months and gets less stick than Boyd

I think Boyd could be a superstar of a player. It's all down to him.

Superstar? :lol::lol: your a funny man Moses. :lol::lol:

:gerbad:

Yes I know his workrate isn't the best but aslong as he's scoring goals,I really don't care about his workrate tbh.

HIS LACK OF WORKRATE AFFECTS THE FREAKING TEAM!!!

BOYD LACKING THE BASICS NEEDED FOR A FOOTBALLER AFFECTS THE FREAKING TEAM!!

How is that so hard to understand?!

I personally don't enjoy seeing a totally woeful footballer trounce about the Ibrox turf for 90% of the game, only for him to score and the bigger picture to be forgotten in a matter of seconds.

It doesnt matter though, cause we're discussing the same points about the same player once again. He has his defenders and he has his detractors. He'll probably score a hattrick in 3 or 4 weeks time and the antithesis of this debate will commence, then 2 weeks after that he'll have a shocker and this will all take place again. It's the Kris Boyd conundrum, you either rate him or you don't.

I don't rate him, that's clear, but i'm also bored of reiterating why i don't rate him. I'm sure the people that do rate him are equally as bored defending him.

So boyd "lacking" the basics forced the team to keep punting the ball up to him all the time? and they kept doing it for miller and novo aswell

I personally don't enjoy seeing a totally woeful footballer trounce about the Ibrox turf for 90% of the game, only for him to score and the bigger picture to be forgotten in a matter of seconds.

It doesnt matter though, cause we're discussing the same points about the same player once again. He has his defenders and he has his detractors. He'll probably score a hattrick in 3 or 4 weeks time and the antithesis of this debate will commence, then 2 weeks after that he'll have a shocker and this will all take place again. It's the Kris Boyd conundrum, you either rate him or you don't.

I don't rate him, that's clear, but i'm also bored of reiterating why i don't rate him. I'm sure the people that do rate him are equally as bored defending him.

We've both made our points about Boyd and at the end of the day we will never agree with each other,just like so many other members on this forum.

I have never known a player who spilts the fanbase so much.

how long has Boyd been here now, 4th season? its took him that long to work on his game that is a joke. he should have noticed his weakness and worked on them not leave it for 3 seasons.

Yet rangers signed him, and kept him here all this time? someone must be off their rocker

So boyd lacking the basics forced the team to keep punting the ball up to him all the time? and they kept doing it for miller and novo aswell

It probably played a part. if he could hold the ball up, maybe we would try and get the ball into his feet more often. If he made intelligent runs maybe we could find him or exploit the space he has left open.

I've said a thousand times and I'll say it again. An alround striker who can link up as well as score 10-15 goals a season, is worth a hell of a lot more to the team than a useless, lazy arse who will score 30 goals a season but offers little else.

If we keep Boyd and continue to play him in the so called "Bigger" games, we will never win the title

how long has Boyd been here now, 4th season? its took him that long to work on his game that is a joke. he should have noticed his weakness and worked on them not leave it for 3 seasons.

Yet rangers signed him, and kept him here all this time? someone must be off their rocker

no1 else wants him except McLiesh

So boyd lacking the basics forced the team to keep punting the ball up to him all the time? and they kept doing it for miller and novo aswell

It probably played a part. if he could hold the ball up, maybe we would try and get the ball into his feet more often. If he made intelligent runs maybe we could find him or exploit the space he has left open.

I've said a thousand times and I'll say it again. An alround striker who can link up as well as score 10-15 goals a season, is worth a hell of a lot more to the team than a useless, lazy arse who will score 30 goals a season but offer little else.

If we keep Boyd and continue to play him in the so called "Bigger" games, we will never win the title

Those 15 other goals could be vital though. Goals win games, and games win trophies.

I've said a thousand times and I'll say it again. An alround striker who can link up as well as score 10-15 goals a season, is worth a hell of a lot more to the team than a useless, lazy arse who will score 30 goals a season but offer little else.

When we did that we created his best chance of the game, and its been the same in most of the other games we have played, are you saying he doesnt make intelligent runs? Boyd hasnt had someone playing good throughballs to him since buffel was here, we were playing against a team that were sitting back playing for the draw, it doesnt matter how many runs a player makes they werent going to get drawn out of position, we only truely looked like exploiting them when they attacked (after we scored the penalty) which we clearly only got because boyd was off the park :rolleyes:

So boyd "lacking" the basics forced the team to keep punting the ball up to him all the time? and they kept doing it for miller and novo aswell

Naw thats just lack of brains from smith and Mcoist and Mcgregor u would think they would tell weir and Mcgregor to stop punting balls up to the fowards it just bounces straight through to the other keeper/defenders pish tactics from smith

Those 15 other goals could be vital though. Goals win games, and games win trophies.

how many of us goal over last few season won us the league...............no, no league

no1 else wants him except McLiesh

why did he play about 16 consecutive games this season then? especially when walter is clearly a manager who likes to play his "favourites" or his signings, hes got Lafferty and Mcculloch sitting there