caley v tims

ofb1988

do they have to pinch our fecking songs now? They are singing "artur boruc the celtic no 1" to the tune of our cuellar/mendes song

Of course they do, they could never make up their own songs the thick cunts. I can't imagine why they would sing about someone who's so shite though.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do they have to pinch our fecking songs now? They are singing "artur boruc the celtic no 1" to the tune of our cuellar/mendes song

Of course they do, they could never make up their own songs the thick cunts. I can't imagine why they would sing about someone who's so shite though.

they have been singing it over and over again for the past 5mins, i have just turned the sound down now it doing my head in. Its like a wee kid with a new toy, has to keep playing with it over and over and over again.

breaking news flash.......... Barry robson has finally got a yellow card :clap: About time too, the number of fouls he commits yet never gets punished is ridiculous

he was diving like hell when he came on against United on Wednesday as well

i know, his dive to try to win a penalty was an absolute disgrace. They complain boyd goes down easily( which he does) but at least theres always contact. Robson dived right into the dundee utd players leg and then appealed for a penalty. Top marks to the ref for that one, most would have given a penalty. No yellow card for that dive though which pisses me off. Broadfoot got booked for diving when he got clattered yet blatant diving like that goes unpunished.