Transfer Prediction Thread

i dont think anythings going to happen. We would be crazy to sell someone at this stage of the season when we have just got back into the title race. Selling hutton cost us the title last year, lets hope we dont make the same mistake twice.

Reckon Boyd will go for £3m plus a few hundred thousand into his bank account as a sweetener from SDM.

I have a sneaking suspicion we might make a loan signing as well. A cheap one.

defo think somebody will b hunted 2moro for a song. who. i dont know. if we now in a strong position to win thizs league after getting a bonus from timmy 2day, should we not keep our "assets" till the summer an c if they can win us this fukin flag!

then, if we have, no panic selling, and we can expect a better price, and the player/s will not b under pressure to f off from the club in 24 hours.

if we do move somebody on, it must b in a hurry, as usually these deals r thought about and discussed, but 2moro, it will b, "theres the contract, sign it now, we will discuss other the shit after u signed".

cant believe anybody at this moment will b desperate to move 2moro.

Mcgreggor, Bouggherra out.

signing at 6 o clock to sweeten the fans

then sell Boyd at 5 to 12 and say their was no time to bring in a replacement

The deadline closes at 5pm btw on the 2nd.

Mcgreggor, Bouggherra out.

signing at 6 o clock to sweeten the fans

then sell Boyd at 5 to 12 and say their was no time to bring in a replacement

You seriously believe that we will sell 3 players when the powers that be at the club has said it will take the sale of one major asset to make the required money?