• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.unionbears.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=2972

union bears werent happy with this

and are complaining to someone at ibrox

:dry:

I thought THEY were the easily offended, our own national anthem for fuck sake. Unofficial or not.

its a pop song and shite one at that, our countrys national anthem is GOD SAVE THE QUEEN no ifs buts or maybes :uk:

What can i say. I am Scottish and i support a Scottish football club!

As far as i am concerned all clubs in Scotland should be playing it before a game.

Bring it on.

Im Brittish and support A Brittish Team

Levae the nationl anthems for the international football

:uk:

What can i say. I am Scottish and i support a Scottish football club!

As far as i am concerned all clubs in Scotland should be playing it before a game.

Bring it on.

why should all scottish clubs play a shit pop song at the start of their games?

If youve got something to say on the matter then why dont you post it on there site ? <cr>

Its a nationalistic jacobite dirge thats probably why it shouldnt have been played..... :craphead:

I know why they dont want it played im not saying anything about it

just wanted to know other felow bears thought of it.

I wouldnt want it played either

Union Bears acting like fecking MOPES!!

In case you hadnt noticed it was specifically about a specific battle hundreds of fucking years ago.

The line "Those days are gone now" migt, just might give you a clue about that.

Who the fuck are "UnionBears" anyway and who do they represent exactly? They obviously dont represent the majority of bears on this thread for a start.

This is scotland if they dont like it, why dont they go home??? Cant you see the irony? If they complain we will be a laughing stock, right up there with the tarriers!!!

In case you hadnt noticed it was specifically about a specific battle hundreds of fucking years ago.

Who the fuck are "UnionBears" anyway and who do they represent exactly? They obviously dont represent the majority of bears on this thread for a start.

This is scotland if they dont like it, why dont they go home??? Cant you see the irony? If they complain we will be a laughing stock, right up there with the tarriers!!!

:rolleyes:

Simply the Best is a shit pop song but we all clap along. They played flower of scotland who really gives a fuck.

fair point about simply the best but no-ones asking for that to be played as our national anthem.

Simply the Best is a shit pop song but we all clap along. They played flower of scotland who really gives a fuck.

fair point about simply the best but no-ones asking for that to be played as our national anthem.

No one at Ibrox played it as our National anthem. It was played "as a shit pop song" We were "celebrating" Scotland day then cunts like Union Bears get a strop on when they play Scottish songs. They can fuck right off and stop complaining for the sake of complaining.

No one at Ibrox played it as our National anthem. It was played "as a shit pop song" We were "celebrating" Scotland day then cunts like Union Bears get a strop on when they play Scottish songs. They can fuck right off and stop complaining for the sake of complaining.

(tu)

Aye right ne bother union bears are a group at Ibrox and if you dont know or have never heard of them u mus not go to ibrox very much

there a group like The Blue order, Clubdeckloyal, East Enclosure etc,

why dont you go on there website and tell them to go home.

Guess Ive been away too long.

But in the day..it was all us BEARS who went and supported Scotland...believe it or not.

Yes..Rangers fans supporting Scotland..who would have thought.

That all changed when the sfa started hateing Rangers and fucking us about with Fixtures etc