***The Official Scum v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic display! Nobody is supporting Lafferty and McCulloch is awful at DM, he missed a few tackles that could have led to chances for celtc.

Finger out Gers!

Yep. If things dont change and Lafferty is left struggling up front with next to no support, he will get a bad press after the game. But is that fair ? No. He needs help.

It is unfair on lafferty, high balls and long passes to him are doing sod all, and its going to make fans angry with him, when really its no support and a pish midfield.

442 with him in it, and then we might be talking!

He needs to change this and change it quick.

Absolutely toothless display so far, can't believe he hasn't started with at least one of Boyd or Miller.

Lafferty simply cannot lead the line (yeah i know 1 man doesn't make a 'line' but you know what i mean)

Going to the gym before hand hasn't calmed me down any!

Get into them Rangers in the second half, show some fight, determination and passion!

Any :pics: of you at the gym MC ? :)

No, my face was beetroot and I was soaking in sweat not the most glamorous!

Pathetic display! Nobody is supporting Lafferty and McCulloch is awful at DM, he missed a few tackles that could have led to chances for celtc.

Finger out Gers!

Yep. If things dont change and Lafferty is left struggling up front with next to no support, he will get a bad press after the game. But is that fair ? No. He needs help.

Spot on Coop (tu)

Whether its people supporting from midfield or Miller or Naismith brought on I don't mind, he just needs support.