Co-op Cup Final Tickets

simon

R&A i agree the system is fecked if i was in charge of ticket office i would give folk that went to semi the chance of a ticket

probably,agree to an extent but some people who went to the semi might have went and it could have been their first game all season whereas some season ticket holders who go to every game might not have been able to go for certain reasons

I'd give it to those on the CCCS scheme,supporters clubs and season ticket holders,but i would also give both sets of fans a lot more tickets fuck the sponsors and i would also give 1 person 1 ticket only no matter who they are or how rich they are

These sponsers are needed to keep the cup going. Need to keep them happy.

Is there a ballot for CCCS?

Don't think so mate.

Hope you're right, as someone on the credit card scheme who goes every week i would feel a bit hard done by if i never got a ticket for the final.

But i hope season ticket holders not on the scheme have a chance, especially ones who go every week. I think every time the smart card clicks you should gain points or something along those lines.

you will be ok (tu)

I am on the CCCS sham cost myself a fortune last season x2 for a 12 yr old also no concessions Champions League home and away all UEFA cup at ibrox which even semi was not sold out , all CIS AND sCOTTISH CUP games then suprise suprise final in Manchester none of us got a ticket for the final from Ibrox i have been going to Ibrox for 40 years and belive me i nearly packed it all in as i felt they were extracting the U.......... I will be getting a final ticket through CCCs but it only needs someone to be skint/ no CC ect and there gubbed

BTW I am looking for Beggardome tickets for sundat if anyone knows of any which i doubt but must ask ! :scot:

you will be ok (tu)

I am on the CCCS sham cost myself a fortune last season x2 for a 12 yr old also no concessions Champions League home and away all UEFA cup at ibrox which even semi was not sold out , all CIS AND sCOTTISH CUP games then suprise suprise final in Manchester none of us got a ticket for the final from Ibrox i have been going to Ibrox for 40 years and belive me i nearly packed it all in as i felt they were extracting the U.......... I will be getting a final ticket through CCCs but it only needs someone to be skint/ no CC ect and there gubbed

BTW I am looking for Beggardome tickets for sundat if anyone knows of any which i doubt but must ask ! :scot:

I know how you felt, luckily I did get tickets in the additional ballot but what annoyed me was the number of people around me at the ground who had not been to a rangers match in years,also some who had never been to a rangers match, some who had no clue about football, but they had tickets!