what player

budmod

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No player is bigger than the club.

It broke my heart when Ally McCoist played his last game at Ibrox, for Kilmarnock against us.

Will never forget that day, Super Ally was ringing through the stadium for a good 5 minutes

:praise::clap::541:

It broke my heart when Ally McCoist played his last game at Ibrox, for Kilmarnock against us.

Will never forget that day, Super Ally was ringing through the stadium for a good 5 minutes

We know that no player is bigger than the club but that isn't his question.

He is asking who broke your heart when they left.

Mine has to be Gazza but like you said with coisty, I think I was greeting that day singing super ally :lol:

Mine has to be Gazza but like you said with coisty, I think I was greeting that day singing super ally :lol:

I actually was :lol:

Was gutted when Laudrup left aswell :(

I actually was :lol:

Was gutted when Laudrup left aswell :(

Must be the age thing, I was greeting that day with Laurdrup as well I think :lol: