Smith and Strachan together at the final whistle

papaguy51

he was awful. Gives a corner when ferguson didnt touch the ball then books him for dissent but yet doesnt book brown for clattering davis. I thought he was one of the better refs in the spl but he was awful today

I actually thought he done ok. Couple of shite bookings but players dont make it easy for the ref.

Having said that, i dont know how to fuk they got 2 minutes, it should be 30 seconds for each sub which is 3 minutes then another 3/4 for Brown and Lafferty injuries.

Not sure if its the ref or Brines that calls that one. Wouldnt be surprised if it was Brines cause he is a total useless fukwit. (tu)

he was awful. Gives a corner when ferguson didnt touch the ball then books him for dissent but yet doesnt book brown for clattering davis. I thought he was one of the better refs in the spl but he was awful today

we dont have any refs who can ref at any level of football above 2 teams launching the ball in the air.

i think because it was his first old firm match he was looking to make a stamp on it, sadly the play of the game was brought down to the ref's level and spoilt the old firm, a corner that never was, naka's diving and if he was booking weir and Venegoor for those little things in the first half god knows how ref's would handle the days we had players like souness and Ian Ferguson!

The fact he felt the need to even up everything by booking both players every time (Hesselink and Naismith shouldn't have been booked)

The blatantly wrong call for the corner they got.

Not booking Scott Brown for almost breaking Davis' ankle early in the first half.

Not giving a penalty for McManus halfing Kenny Miller in the box after Kenny had shot; anywhere else on the pitch it would have been a freekick.

Giving freekicks to celtic in dangerous positions for Nakamura kicking our players and falling over.

Shocking performance. He was lucky it was a draw or he'd be vilified.

what about the slanty fucker nakmura diving towards the end of the game.

and i think it took about 8 fouls for that big fanny venegoor of hesselink to get booked.

and then when weir tryed to pull hesselink off Mcgregor he got booked.

the ref seriously lost the plot. as they always do in these big games nowadays.

:uk: