Lemon's at it AGAIN

OceanRain

Lemon's post-match interview:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/9172846.stm

Within one minute:

once again we're probably talking about the refereeing performance more than anything else

FFS! :anguish:

SFA - Grow a fucking pair and sort this clown out.

He was sent to the stand last night and he's STILL allowed to come out with shite like this.

CUNT

:chopometer:

This is getting beyond the joke, not just with Lennon but in the entire country.

Everytime a team loses just now managers seem to be blaming referees and IMO it shouldn't be on this week already we haw had Pulis, Lennon, Redknapp & McDermott criticising referees after a game and I'm sure there are more.

Imagine the outcry if referees were giving interviews criticising managers poor tactics, team selections & substitutions...everyanager would be in uproar talking about how their integrity is being brought into question and saying what position is a referee in to judge me.

How long will it be before referees decide that they have had enough and walk away from the game?

got slaughterd on five live last night by the presenter and Pleat, Pleat said something along the lines of he's just a new manager and has to realise its not everyone elsese fault when you lose and you need to look at yourself, everyone has bad decisions against them and he's just losing credibilty going on about it

Something has to be done now about him.

Once again he loses the plot, snarling and swearing right in the face of the officials and having to be restrained by his own number 2.

This new SFA chief managed to take action against McGregor on his first day in the job, so why do Lennons actions continue to go unpunished?

did he appologise for the object thrown on the park by his fans? i noticed it and burley mentioned it but the cameras went off shot in an instant, sure it landed between the ref and a player...

Noticed that Lennon was wearing a small red badge on his jacket near the Tennants logo, was it a poppy (surely not!) or was it a small red card (which is what it looked like to me)? If it was a red card, given the display at the Piggery last weekend he surely has to be charged by the SFA.

This is just getting boring now, Sir Walter after the Hibs defeat, "We have no excuses," compared to that twat across the city, "Joe's red card wasn't a foul never mind a sending off. It was a disgraceful decision," and "I'll seek clarification, but they'll probably have their story ready." - get yer head oot yer arse!

A really wish he would admit that his team sucks and he's finding excuses everywhere...SFA should react, enough is enough. I can't stand him..end of.

Just watched the highlights on the BBC.

Had previously only seen the Ledley tackle from 1 angle and thought it was a little harsh. Seeing it from other angles he can have no complaints at all.

Same as KT's last season badger gets some of the ball but its the crazy lunge right through the man thats a sending off. Its also consistancy from the ref as it was he who sent KT off in that game

did he appologise for the object thrown on the park by his fans? i noticed it and burley mentioned it but the cameras went off shot in an instant, sure it landed between the ref and a player...

There was around 7p thrown at Skacel :sherlock:

This is an orchestrated strategy of Celtic's to pull the wool over the supporters eyes as usual. Deflect away from the performances and lump it all on the officials, the fans will swallow it up. Has there ever been a season where Celtic have ever lost the title through simply being second best? The little cunt is trying to heap pressure on the officials to get decisions. Level playing field my arse, they want it tilted in their favour and that tells me just how worried they are. For what it's worth I thought Ledley's challenge last night was worth a yellow, not a red. For Lennon to say it wasn't even a foul is ridiculous. The penalty claim was far from a stone waller too. It fell into the same category as the one against Davis at the weekend and I wasn't happy about that. Lennon's implosion was only ever a game away. Fuck him.

It's about time he was banned from that touchline for a very long time, he's gawna crack a 4th official one of these days. He's an angry wee man, no dignity or class. I wish he'd fuck right off, I can't stand to watch him anymore, I don't think I've hated anyone as much in my life

The guys an asshole, as I could only listen to the Rangers game on the radio I watched the Hearts game, and the tackle on Black (even though I hate him for what he did to Jelavic) was atrocious and definitely a red card offence and there can't be any complaints.

The penalty claims which Celtic had for a hand ball isn't as clear cut, and one of those which could go either way, Celtic player (Hooper I think) had no control of the ball what so ever, tried to kick it and it did come of the defenders hand which was around his head area, it could be that from the refs angle he might not have seen the ball hit the hand, he might have thought it was more ball to hand due to the proximity, or he might have also taken into consideration that he could have actually given a foul to Hearts for Hooper having his foot too high.

Irrespective, Lennon was totally out of order and deserved to be sent to the stand, and I hope the book is thrown at him, on top of that those cheating Celtic bastards were lucky to only have one player sent of, Hooper could have been booked twice for two diving offences, received only one, Samaras was lucky to stay on the pitch with some of the fouling he was doing and I think there was another who could have been sent of.

Maybe he should be grateful that the ref never sent off Hooper for diving AGAIN. The referee's performance, bar that one penalty incident, was fine, but yet again its another case of celtic fc being cheated rather than defeated.

This cunt Lemon is rapidly ruining Scottish Football - time something was done about him.

I said it before and I'll say it again - he's gonny do something that will embarrass that club to the core, such is his lack of professionalism and integrity.

I can't wait for this day to come, and hopefully he'll be sent packing back to where he came from.

This cunt Lemon is rapidly ruining Scottish Football - time something was done about him.

I said it before and I'll say it again - he's gonny do something that will embarrass that club to the core, such is his lack of professionalism and integrity.

I can't wait for this day to come, and hopefully he'll be sent packing back to where he came from.

I reckon he will be caught on the sideline calling one of the officials an orange bastard, altho hes been caught before at Ibrox and nothing was done

I don't think that will be possible regarding that club...

I don't think that will be possible regarding that club...

I did think about that as I was typing but I genuinely believe he's gonny blow up and really show them up for what they are.

I mean, he could actually be their downfall in a big way.............................................which would be nice.

I just saw their highlight's on Sky Sports News and I have spoken to a few tims and they completely disagree with Neil Lennon. celtc were beaten by the better team, at times they were taken apart, Hearts missed numerous chances, celtc were shite, Neil Lennon got his tactics completely wrong. Once again we see celtc struggling against a side who get at them.

Maybe they should have had a penalty but he cannot complain about the sending off - that was a terrible tackle from Ledley.

Lennon lost the plot last night and not for the first time, hopefully this is the beginning of his downfall. If St. Mirren can take something from them on Sunday, then it could be the beginning...