Did Andy Goram Ever

RFC55

Goram scored for Hibs against Morton. He never scored for us, but then again, he never needed to.

Thanks mate, do you have an idea of when he done this! I was born in 86 so fuck knows how i would know if it was before that :lol:

I was positive in my younger days he did score.

Has any keeper scored for us?

Thanks mate, do you have an idea of when he done this! I was born in 86 so fuck knows how i would know if it was before that :lol:

I was positive in my younger days he did score.

Has any keeper scored for us?

It was 1988 and I don't recall any keeper scoring for us.

:lol:

*loses interest* :ph34r:

The " :ohmy: " might have been a bit dramatic, but I did think you were older than that! You should take that as a compliment, by the way. I think... :D

:lol:

I act older until away trips with Rangers :uk:

I remember Chris Woods missing a penalty - in a European game at Ibrox iirc - but don't remember any keeper scoring.

Think that was Valletta and we spanked them something like 10-0 on aggregate.

Aye, I was there as well - how we didn't score in the last 5 minutes is still beyond me. Their keeper made a few ridiculous saves - one from an Amoruso volley from about 2 yards out.

The 1st leg was obviously what knocked us out but we played extremley well in the 2nd leg at Ibrox. Did the keeper not make a great save from Klos aswell?