306 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer?

• SFL Division 3
    • SPL with points/monetary penalty for 3 years

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Div 3 for this bear, I think it would be refreshing, and I would still be coming to games, fuck the glory hunters, this is my club, and ill come and watch no matter who the opposition are or what league we are in. Build a good young squad, and it gives us a chance to sort the mistakes which were made in the past, and develop our youth better.

Yep division 3 for me if that's the case...would rather give clubs that deserve our revenue the money than support spl clubs that have tried to hinder instead of help us....

I'm still far from convinced the spl clubs would risk losing us.

x 2 for me (tu)

if the board who decide on this consist of celtic, dundee hivs, st johnstone and that puppet doncaster we have no chance as they are all shit scared of liewell, make no mistake casey these cnut want us dead and buried.

Liewell isnt on the board and the five elected board members stand down at the end of the season, Ali Russell was scheduled to take over from Eric Rielly if Celtic next season.

Div 3 for me, that is what should happen and we should take our medicine.

Division 3 for sure.

1.Give the smaller teams in Scotland a big boost money wise.

2.put one over on septic and the other spl fuckers who can't wait to put the boot into us.

3.build a young team who can win together and stay together getting better every year.

4.weed out the glory hunters who think its our god given right to beat everyone.

5.get our own exclusive tv deal.

if the board who decide on this consist of celtic, dundee hivs, st johnstone and that puppet doncaster we have no chance as they are all shit scared of liewell, make no mistake casey these cnut want us dead and buried.

Lawwell's tub-thumping is designed purely to keep the support onside. Desmond is the one bankrolling the operation and he would be the one dictating the way the Celtic representative voted.

They are well aware of the downturn should Rangers not be in there, as we are should the roles ever be reversed.

Lawwell's tub-thumping is designed purely to keep the support onside. Desmond is the one bankrolling the operation and he would be the one dictating the way the Celtic representative voted.

They are well aware of the downturn should Rangers not be in there, as we are should the roles ever be reversed.

x2

Division 3.

1. Fuck them.

2. Great away trips to be had, terracing every other week.

3. I actually think we could end up stronger after three years, than we would be in the SPL.

I too say div 3; but with a young team, can we be certain of just 3 years out of the SPL?

The SPL need a few years to see how much they would miss us, meanwhile we need totally rebuilt from top to bottom and honestly if we move down to the SFL then there will be far more patience and if we are to have a fresh start I would much rather do it outside the SPL.

It wouldn't just be young players that are already on the books. Signings would be made to ensure you had the best players in that league.

This. I think we would need to sign up some experienced players to help the youngsters, and surely we could have our pick of the best players in those divisions.

neither

i would rather join the bottom english division

out of the 2 choices tho, sfl

I'm with you on that one mate,if weve to move anywhere lets get ta fuck oot this pishy league and let the mhanky mob and the rest fester away to fuck all!!