GDS Possible Injunction to revert league-UPDATE @9:30PM TONIGHT

1m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

I am posting in a few minutes the letter to DUFF & PHELPS which EXPLAINS what is happening regarding Craig Whyte and which has a VITAL

Bearing on the whole question of Administration. I will be asking the SFA to explain their position failing which I will apply for an

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

injunction to put back the league positions in all divisions until the matter resolved. You will see from the content of the letter how

5m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

VITAL and probative the information I received last night has on ALL matters.

LETTER TO DUFF & PHELPS PAGE ONE pls all retweet to as many so they see what has happend http://pic.twitter.com/TWBDGTkm

LETTER TO DUFF & PHELPS PAGE TWO pls all retweet to as many so they see what has happened

As you see from the content of the letter the situation is serious and Rangers are entitled to be protected and I will do all possible

In short it comes to this WHEN Mr Whyte bought the club and FOUR years previously he was under investigation in an operation that spanned

three continents..which HIS advisors must have known or should have known and since they were D&P the question is simple:did they tell SFA

As we all know the answer to that question, or we think we know, the consequences are serious..if the SFA KNEW even worse

night all

3m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

LETTER TO THE SFA NOTICE OF INTENTION TO SEEK INJUNCTION page 1

2m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

LETTER TO THE SFA NOTICE OF INTENTION TO SEEK INJUNCTION page 2 http://pic.twitter.com/iIHGsfgY

LETTER TO THE SFA NOTICE OF INTENTION TO SEEK INJUNCTION page 3 http://pic.twitter.com/dijbPybQ

PLS RETWEET TO ALL SUPPORTERS LETTER TO THE SFA they were AWARE of the Craig Whyte situation....

Goodnght all sorry had to burn midnight oil but time limits

2m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

New video will be posted at 9 pm with further information regarding RFC PLC

Sorry 9.30 tonight

This would be hilarious if he pulls it off.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few taigs giving him abuse.

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO@DEVILSADVOKATinjunction to put back the league positions in all divisions until the matter resolved. You will see from the content of the letter how

Expand

6mpfeburcvv2acm360r0i5_normal.pngJames Cameron@CelticNetwork11@DEVILSADVOKAT Away ye go ya clown.

Expand

5mGiovanni_normal.jpgGIOVANNI DI STEFANO@DEVILSADVOKAT@CelticNetwork11 bog off

Hide conversation

Thomas McHugh@tammchugh1981@DEVILSADVOKAT gio u hav fuck all 2 do with rangers n they don't want u 2 hav anything 2 do with them so stop looking 4 yer pic in the media

Expand

5mGiovanni_normal.jpg@DEVILSADVOKAT fuck off tosser get lost

8:55 PM - 24 Jul 12 via web ·

I really am not sure what hes up to, or why hes up to it. We need stabiliaty (sp) and certainty right now. This guy seems to have neither although if he helps Rangers FC and not just try and take our branding and merchandising rights to form a new club as some have suggested he may be trying to do, then i would rethink it.

Big bombshell, Whyte was and is under investigation by a number of countries and MCR/Duff and Phelps should have told the sfa.

1. We have the presumption of innocence

2. MCR/Duff and Phelps are not his firm of Solicitors, so why would they know he was under investigation.

This is going nowhere.