GDS Possible Injunction to revert league-UPDATE @9:30PM TONIGHT

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys thats the first time ive watched him and he didnt look to mad to me.

Infact he came across very well and what has to be remembered he is batting for us.

Applying any kind of pressure to our enemies is thin on the ground and i welcome him stirring things even if its half baked.

Its obvious he is implying stuff but maybe doesnt have enough to really do anything .

Lets at least be open-minded to his rants and see where it takes us???

Noticed BBC had a very sheepish report on there website and Im inclined to think we are starting to win this battle as that shower sound gutted .

Really hope Everthing Rangers has something to celebrate soon but remember .ITS ONLY THE START OF THE WAR and the fightback..

We will remember those fuckers and we will be after you .I have NO DOUBTS about that

he is a criminal. an attention seeker. has defended paedophiles and murderers.

why collate your tweets into a video of yourself babbling on? In order to get views.

This is a little game to him to keep himself occupied as noone will employ him anymore.

(all of the above is opinion, however likely - so dont try and sue me, cunt) :)

people who believe in him and wholeheartedly follow him because he appears to be fighting for us (which he isnt) need a rethink.

why collate your tweets into a video of yourself babbling on? In order to get views.

This is a little game to him to keep himself occupied as noone will employ him anymore.

people who believe in him and wholeheartedly follow him because he appears to be fighting for us (which he isnt) need a rethink.

What crimes did he commit?

This nutter is just an attention-seeking whore. I read recently one of his posts where he said "I do not want to run Rangers. I am a Dundee man". He's not even a qualified lawyer but likes to present himself as such.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Di_Stefano_%28businessman%29

Anyone who places any confidence in this tosser is set for a big disappointment.

1st time ive seen any video of his. Was alot of umming and ahhing but, why would someone invest their own time and possibly money to investigate a situation that is no importance to them?? Scottish government knew? Wtf!! They after independance and let a known tax dodger take over a club that flys the union flag proudly. Maybe the guys right,but he'll need alot more evidence to prove any type of conspiracy

What crimes did he commit?

fucking loads!!

use google.

heres one example -

In 1986, Di Stefano was tried for conspiracy to obtain property by deception and fraudulent trading, and was convicted after a 78-day trial, jailed for five years, and !!!!prohibited from being a company director for 10 years!!!!!

who does that last bit remind you of?

This nutter is just an attention-seeking whore. I read recently one of his posts where he said "I do not want to run Rangers. I am a Dundee man". He's not even a qualified lawyer but likes to present himself as such.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Di_Stefano_%28businessman%29

Anyone who places any confidence in this tosser is set for a big disappointment.

Tonight was the first time ive really paid much attention to him and even if he is a bit mad, at least hes fighting for us, more than alot of people are.

I respect you opinion mate but come on ,didnt the beggars esteemed solicitor do exactly the same???

Think most of us in hear dont believe in pipe dreams but lighten up a little.Doesnt appear to be trying to hurt us ffs

fucking loads!!

use google.

heres one example -

In 1986, Di Stefano was tried for conspiracy to obtain property by deception and fraudulent trading, and was convicted after a 78-day trial, jailed for five years, and !!!!prohibited from being a company director for 10 years!!!!!

who does that last bit remind you of?

Maybe that is exactly what we need, someone that knows how a criminals mind works. Thats the sort of brain that would be able to see exactly what Craig Whyte was doing.