GDS Possible Injunction to revert league-UPDATE @9:30PM TONIGHT

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man is just looking for publicity. He even stated that he has no interest in running Rangers as he is a Dundee man. He just loves to stir up shite. What's worse is that although he calls himself a lawyer he has no qualification. Forget anything this nutter says.

I'm getting bored of GDS stories about Rangers.

As if it's going to change anything, and I'm not sure if I'd even want it to.

Lets just get back to doing what we're good at - Winning football matches and winning trophies.

WATP

:21:

GDS is a bampot i'd rather he keep his nose out of our affairs to be honest .If these accusations against Whyte are true let the authorities deal with them .Like the rest of us i hate Whyte for what he has done to us .Would love to see him do serious time

I am not sure if anything will come from what Gds is trying to do and it may be a bit of self publicity like some(not I) think of Brian Kennedys bids for Rangers shareholding.Despite what you think of Gds he seems like he is trying to help and he may yet prove his worth.

It is also nice to see someone try fight our corner a bit.

Timothy McTim: gio u hav fuck all 2 do with rangers n they don't want u 2 hav anything 2 do with them so stop looking 4 yer pic in the media (sound like a paranoid tim with something to hide) :sherlock:

GDS: fuck off tosser get lost :lol:

I'm seriously backing the guy. D&P should have known about whyte, there for the SFA should also have known about him. We have strathclyde's finest on the case, and westminster, and they haven't come out with anything like GDS has. GDS buy's a share in the oldco and is finding out all sort's of shit. If he is right (after watching the 'Notorious' video), it would not surprise me in the slightest if he wins the fight.

If he does and the 'oldco' come out of admin and get reinstated in the SPShithole, will the oldco and newco merge? I'm sure I've heard plans like that before somewhere :sherlock:

He's been naming names for a while now and pointing the finger at companies of convience,so he either has something or he'll end up in the courts.He's rattling some cages so let him get on with it,throw enought s**t and some will stick :21:

If that's all that comes of it, I'll be greatful. At least he's throwing something (tu)

It's certainly interesting that D & P, who were Whyte's advisors, never told the SFA he was being investigated. Or did they?

I hope he knows what he's doing here. I'd expect a lawyer to know he can't go throwing accusations around.

Or does he actually have something here?

It's certainly interesting that D & P, who were Whyte's advisors, never told the SFA he was being investigated. Or did they?

I hope he knows what he's doing here. I'd expect a lawyer to know he can't go throwing accusations around.

Or does he actually have something here?

Maybe they did tell the SFA and they chose to ignore it!....remember the "let's see how it plays out" email!

New tweets covering SFA letter:

3m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

LETTER TO THE SFA NOTICE OF INTENTION TO SEEK INJUNCTION page 1

2m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

LETTER TO THE SFA NOTICE OF INTENTION TO SEEK INJUNCTION page 2 http://pic.twitter.com/iIHGsfgY

1m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

LETTER TO THE SFA NOTICE OF INTENTION TO SEEK INJUNCTION page 3 http://pic.twitter.com/dijbPybQ

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

PLS RETWEET TO ALL SUPPORTERS LETTER TO THE SFA they were AWARE of the Craig Whyte situation....

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

Goodnght all sorry had to burn midnight oil but time limits

Interesting.

I wonder if there is any way that all this could prejudice or hinder any possible prosecution of Whyte? My big fear is that this is being done for the wrong reasons. But what the hell do I know. He has won at least one case on a technicality so could be for or against us and I wouldn't have a clue. GDS is Mad Jack McMad, but very entertaining though.

Oleg, any news (on t'other issue) my liege? Is it 'resting' still?

I wonder if there is any way that all this could prejudice or hinder any possible prosecution of Whyte? My big fear is that this is being done for the wrong reasons. But what the hell do I know. He has won at least one case on a technicality so could be for or against us and I wouldn't have a clue. GDS is Mad Jack McMad, but very entertaining though.

Oleg, any news (on t'other issue) my liege? Is it 'resting' still?

Nothing worth sharing, but some of the GDS stuff covers the same ground, although not the Lying Man factor yet.

If these letters are in fact lodged he is playing a cagey game, there are some points of issue being raised but he is falling short of actually saying anything that points the finger, he's luring at the moment.

The fact he is giving them the right to reply with a time for response and notes his next course of action is what lifts my brow.

I reckon if it's true he has been handed the info by someone in the know rather than his investigative nous.

As I said its all conjecture at the moment, if true watch out for the fire works.

I reckon if it's true he has been handed the info by someone in the know rather than his investigative nous.

As I said its all conjecture at the moment, if true watch out for the fire works.

Well, I don't know how he operates now, but that documentary on him featured some of his team of lawyers and investigators. I'd imagine him to be running something similar, unless his "200 million" is getting a bit low. :D

Just a quick thought: Do we know that any of these letters were actually sent? For example, the D&P one supposedly received a reply. Was the letter printed? I'm wondering about all this and just thinking out loud really....

I'd just let him run with it we have nothing to lose.

Even when we are allowed into div three and the football starts, all this won't end for me! I've been raging about this for ages and never thought it would come to administration never mind liquidation. I want to know, like all bears do, what the fuck has gone on. and this guy, nutcase or not, seems to be the only one digging to find out what has happened. I know nothing about legality of these kind of things. But he must have some degree of intelligence otherwise he wouldn't have been in the positions he has been, trying to defend wealthy and powerful (and horrible) people. A nice guy maybe isn't the right type of person for a job like this. Unless there is someway this could damage us further I'm quite happy for him to keep digging. If all he wants is a wee bit of publicity..fine.