GDS Possible Injunction to revert league-UPDATE @9:30PM TONIGHT

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they did tell the SFA and they chose to ignore it!....remember the "let's see how it plays out" email!

That email must be a lot of shite.....we would have used it if we had such a letter to remove Rhegan and retain SPL and euro place. If it had been real!

I'd just let him run with it we have nothing to lose.

Even when we are allowed into div three and the football starts, all this won't end for me! I've been raging about this for ages and never thought it would come to administration never mind liquidation. I want to know, like all bears do, what the fuck has gone on. and this guy, nutcase or not, seems to be the only one digging to find out what has happened. I know nothing about legality of these kind of things. But he must have some degree of intelligence otherwise he wouldn't have been in the positions he has been, trying to defend wealthy and powerful (and horrible) people. A nice guy maybe isn't the right type of person for a job like this. Unless there is someway this could damage us further I'm quite happy for him to keep digging. If all he wants is a wee bit of publicity..fine.

Couldn't have put it better mate somebody needs to get to the bottom of this ,good luck to him at least thers somebody out there rattling a few cages.

I'm beginning to wonder if he's working for a wealthy Rangers fan, given his interest.

I mentioned before that he is mates with the Ruler of Qatar for defending Sadam and he has been apparently been trying to buy a uk club for years...

Maybe this is why he's doing all this digging

Seems like he's holding fire, whilst revealing his hand, poised to play a winning card, potentially.

More pressure on the SFA is only a good thing.

Interesting point about "Rangers is not a club of vengeance." That could almost be seen as a thinly veiled barb aimed at the tims and other clubs.