Ally needs to learn

before anyone starts i fully expect to get pelters for this and im not trying to be negative but we could see ( or i could anyway ) that before the whole mess we got into that last season ally wasnt doing great as manager , it was his first season and fair enough he needed time to learn and be his own man but then we got into the whole mess and this was forgotten about and rightly so

but from then to todays game nothing seems to have changed .

we started off whith a certain style of play and throughout the 90 minutes it hasnt worked yet there has been no change

we dont have many options on the bench but we do have a couple and some of the players were getting knackered around 70 minutes and no subs were made

and there has been no real urgency at all

whether its the first game or not this hasnt been good enough

i love ally for what he has done for us and fully expect himto guide us back to the SPL but he really needs to improve in quite a few areas IMO

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

before anyone starts i fully expect to get pelters for this and im not trying to be negative but we could see ( or i could anyway ) that before the whole mess we got into that last season ally wasnt doing great as manager , it was his first season and fair enough he needed time to learn and be his own man but then we got into the whole mess and this was forgotten about and rightly so

we started off whith a certain style of play and throughout the 90 minutes it hasnt worked yet there has been no change

we dont have many options on the bench but we do have a couple and some of the players were getting knackered around 70 minutes and no subs were made

i love ally for what he has done for us and fully expect himto guide us back to the SPL but he really needs to improve in quite a few areas IMO

Agree 100%

The long hump up the park didn't work in the SPL.

I can't see it working any better here, I love Ally but just like some points during the last season I really have to question his tactics.

Their defenders are big slow lumps who can only head the ball, we are playing right into their hands (and heads!)

We must rebuild our football philosophy....ahhh fuck it! 2-1 yeehaa!

Fuck sake. Moaning cunts come out after one game.

It will take time for things to gel. Perparation has been so fraught. Have pateince or FUCK OFF.

honestly i despair doh

one game in and yer moaning like fuck, christ the bassa's made sure we had nae real time for friendlies or fuck all . . . . who needs enemies n awe that :rolleyes:

For fuck sake.

At what point since the end of last season has Ally had the chance to sit down and reflect on the style of the team?

At what point has the team had the chance to practice a new style in pre season friendlies?

At what point have the players had the chance to gain match sharpness?

How long has it been since the players knew they would play a game today?

Get a fucking grip of yourself and get behind your team.

I have read some pish but this takes the prize for being the purest form.

The guy learnt his trade under Walter Smith and if he had a decent bench to use, I am sure he would have used them, with his tactics that seem to match those of other 'experienced' managers in leagues all over the World.

When was the last time you watched a team start a competitive season with NO pre-season to learn from and a squad of 15 fit players?

Completely agree 100% If anyone doesn't see this then your head is buried firmly in the sand