Elgin at home moved

debear

Why put a home game on TV? It's the away games our fans can't get to.

Now they've made it a shitty time on a Sunday morning, and put it on TV which will affect our attendance.

Think they have more games to show that we have away games.

20 games in total, 18 away/

Fucking pain in the arse. I was really looking forward to this, few beers etc, now it will just be straight up straight home, fucking boring. We are going to be fucked about like this all season.

Think they have more games to show that we have away games.

20 games in total, 18 away/

I was under the impression ESPN had 10 Rangers games and Sky had 5, I'm sure those were the first numbers that came out.

Apologise if that is wrong.

It's still a shite time for a game. Even a Friday night slot or something would have been better.

I was under the impression ESPN had 10 Rangers games and Sky had 5, I'm sure those were the first numbers that came out.

Apologise if that is wrong.

It's still a shite time for a game. Even a Friday night slot or something would have been better.

Could be, my memory is shite.

Someone's obviously not been doing their homework. This clashes with the Great Scottish Run on the same date, with the route going across the kingston bridge, along paisley road west and through bellahouston park. Roads will be chaos.

According to my registration email, the GSR is due to start in George Sq at about 11am.

Why the fuck are all our games getting moved? Est fife got moved this one has got moved and no doubt it will be like this the rest of the season.

Because we are the big draw and TV have bought rights to our games.

ESPN have got 10 of our games, 3 of which will be at Ibrox. Sky have got 5 but no definite home and away split. I would imagine the majority of our 18 home games will be Saturday 3pm except at Christmas and international weeks.

Or if the tims are at home in the same weekend

Someone's obviously not been doing their homework. This clashes with the Great Scottish Run on the same date, with the route going across the kingston bridge, along paisley road west and through bellahouston park. Roads will be chaos.

According to my registration email, the GSR is due to start in George Sq at about 11am.

WHY are the Police not objecting to this change?

That's a bit of a joke. Also annoying for the Elgin fans who have to travel as well as the many Bears from up north. I'm from Elgin and travelling on a supporters bus to Ibrox and back takes a while. Moving the KO to 12 on a Sunday means an earlier start for the fans plus it means the worry of work the next day and not being able to get boozy!