Faure Signs

debear

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent, welcome to Rangers Sebastien!21.gif

He looks to be a really good player that Rangers have been watching for some time,welcome to the Gers you have just signed for the greatest club in the world! :crabflute:

PS. rossDas I like your avatar photo would that be a Duke of York class battleship,it's not clear enough to make out what ship it is,but it's a fav hobby of mine all things Naval from battle of Trafalgar - present day. :rolleyes:

Surely we wouldn't sign weaker?

Well we may go from from current USA and Romanian international captains with experience playing all over the world to possibly an out of contract 21 yr old French guy who has never played in the top league in France available for free.

You decide.

Our defence maybe hasn't started well but Bocanegra and Goian are not weak by any means.

That's not to say this young guy will not be a success, just making the point.

Well we may go from from current USA and Romanian international captains with experience playing all over the world to possibly an out of contract 21 yr old French guy who has never played in the top league in France available for free.

You decide.

Our defence maybe hasn't started well but Bocanegra and Goian are not weak by any means.

That's not to say this young guy will not be a success, just making the point.

the young lad wants to be here,that's the difference

the young lad wants to be here,that's the difference

Thats true, as I said that wasn't a go at the young lad delighted he has signed and hope he is a success, just trying to point out the gulf in, at the very least experience and maybe class also.

Do we really know Goian and Bocanegra want to leave? Press reports and a couple of poor performances are all to go by. I think particularly Bocanegra is an absolute class act and hope he stays.

Thats true, as I said that wasn't a go at the young lad delighted he has signed and hope he is a success, just trying to point out the gulf in, at the very least experience and maybe class also.

Do we really know Goian and Bocanegra want to leave? Press reports and a couple of poor performances are all to go by. I think particularly Bocanegra is an absolute class act and hope he stays.

he can't be any worse than goian on present form,that's for sure :lol:

i hope boca and goian stay,you can't buy experience.

Rangers FC Official@RFC_OfficialFaure: "I was in the stadium on Saturday with 50,000 fans and that was beautiful." http://bit.ly/O1ZCw9 #TogetherRFC

Expand

Rangers FC Official@RFC_OfficialSebastien Faure is delighted to have joined Rangers after being blown away by the club’s support on Saturday: http://bit.ly/O1ZCw9

Expand