Faure Signs

debear

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little concerned reading, a Broken Toe stopped a CB playing doh But we need defenders. Can't remember the last time we bought so many new players in and more to come. Bloody loving it.

With regards to Faure playing tonight. Thought we could play trialists. Or is that just in Round 1?

A broken toe will stop you kicking a ball and restrict you from jumping/sprinting etc.

I've been there.

I'm a little concerned reading, a Broken Toe stopped a CB playing doh But we need defenders. Can't remember the last time we bought so many new players in and more to come. Bloody loving it.

With regards to Faure playing tonight. Thought we could play trialists. Or is that just in Round 1?

Have you ever tried running with a broken toe :blink:

Have you ever tried running with a broken toe :blink:

Yes pal. I'd break a toe every time a played. It's sore but it wouldn't stop me playing. Strap it up, massive globs of deep heat, couple aspirin and then plenty of beers afterwards. Still can't figure out why I never made it pro

If you play on when a big toe is not properly healed it effects everything from your balance to the way you stand. It can sometimes only be repaired via surgery