EA Sports faux pas over FIFA 13

ace1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to buy it anyway if Rangers aren't in it. It's not really a deal breaker for me and it has been expected for a while that they weren't going to be in it.

I would expect the sales to be exactly the same as every other FIFA in the series. Mass boycotts of FIFA aren't going to be happening over this. Some people just like to be permanently offended it seems.

Going to buy it anyway if Rangers aren't in it. It's not really a deal breaker for me and it has been expected for a while that they weren't going to be in it.

I would expect the sales to be exactly the same as every other FIFA in the series. Mass boycotts of FIFA aren't going to be happening over this. Some people just like to be permanently offended it seems.

Who are they?:rolleyes:

to be honest it makes no real difference. I will just download the whole of division 3 and rangers from the creation centre like I have already on FIFA 12.

i have done the same. you can make a more realistic team on CC. EA are useless when it comes to our players appearances. i remember in FIFA 2005 they gave Alex Rae a full head of hair and a moustache :lol:

EA Sports make me want to gouge my eyeballs out.

Shit servers.

Shit 5 minute quitting option.

Shit licensing.

Shit common sense football gameplay.

Shit defending.

Shit player switching.

Shit commentary.

I think that about covers it.

No, wait there's more.

Shit A.I.

Shit lob button.

Shit refereeing.

Shit music.

Shit celebrations.

Shit 6'4" defenders getting beaten for a header in a cross by a 4'6" forward.

Shit through balls going to wrong players.

That'll do. For now.

Worst thing? I'll still buy FIFA 13. :angry:

Thought they might pick up the rights and put us in the "Rest Of The World" category, but creation centre will still have a created Rangers team and you can count on a division 3 pack there as well. Going to be a lot of work for whoever has to create all the players, though those on national teams (Black, Wallace, Little, Shiels, etc) should still be in the game on their respective country's rosters and you should be able to use the trick from FIFA 11 to get them on to clubs.

Sucks that there is no way to link the SPL to the SFL 1, 2, & 3 packs so you can create a pro/rel structure in career mode and work your way back up, thinking I'll swap the teams with those in the Spanish or Italian top flight and second divisions (42 teams, same number as all four levels of Scottish football) and do a CM under the guise of "league reconstruction".

This is an absolute disgrace. The complaints the Celtic fans made in their thousands over the summer about our "apparent inclusion" seem to have paid off. Shame on EA pandering to the filth. People not into computers will laugh this off and claim it means nothing, nothing could be further from the truth, this is a massive statement.