Ally on the board, paulo Sergio as manager

Dennis

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to say a bit premature for ally's head

I don't think this league is much about football they will

Need roll their sleeves up for the fight .

I just think myself there's a lot of players on the team who don't have a fight in them .

In saying that still behind ally and the troops 100% ??????????????????????

• 6 months later...

Better than what we have. Or less you are thrilled with how good our team is.

Hypothetically he'd be better but we'll never know for sure , there is no way Ally will get the ruud gullit or walk away imo , he'll be given another season and a few quid to spend ( when allowed) then and only then CG will judge him ,I think . The team need a boot up the arse and toed into line ffs , no matter who we're playing or what kinda surface , or how many points ahead , they need a sharp reminder of who they are actually playing for

Seriously though, dragging this stuff up is helping no one.

I didn't support this in September, and I don't regret that. There was no chance McCoist deserved to be judged at that point. It is a different case now though, but bringing up stuff like this to point-score is doing nobody any favours.

<cr>

In December you changed your tune from anti to pro Ally when we were doing well.

He was given the benefit of the doubt by a few. I said that he had turned it around when he hadnt. A few good results in a fucking terrible season.

Everyone prays that he is a success, but they are unheard.

Seriously though, dragging this stuff up is helping no one.

I didn't support this in September, and I don't regret that. There was no chance McCoist deserved to be judged at that point. It is a different case now though, but bringing up stuff like this to point-score is doing nobody any favours.

No point scoring what so ever. We are an embarrassment and have been all season. This thread proves it.

No point scoring what so ever. We are an embarrassment and have been all season. This thread proves it.

But there's a load of other threads about needing a new manager. Dragging up a thread from September is obviously trying to prove a point.