Ally on the board, paulo Sergio as manager

Dennis

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now that is nonsense so if it's Christmas and we are still only 4th in the 3rd division you would be perfectly happy to allow McCoist to carry on. Give him a few months to turn in round not an entire year.

Correct mate,, in any other circumstance he would be fired,,because he was a legend as a player doesnt make him a good manager,,his record is abysmal,,totally inept at management

Your right aye, I'm looking fir excuses and what iv put can't even remotely be anywhere near possible lol

I'm just Mr no one can do any wrong. You want him sacked, now that's loyalty.

I do not want Ally sacked, just moved to another role within the club. If you are incapable of delivering what I want for my club then I want you out. Loyalty on this matter is not even an issue. In fact using 'loyalty' as a reason to criticise supporters who think the manager is hopelessly out his depth is rather distasteful.

I do not want Ally sacked, just moved to another role within the club. If you are incapable of delivering what I want for my club then I want you out. Loyalty on this matter is not even an issue. In fact using 'loyalty' as a reason to criticise supporters who think the manager is hopelessly out his depth is rather distasteful.

Thanks you have just contributed to my biggest yawn ever, now you want a new role lol

I had to mark a certain A McCoist in EK schools So I played football as well but I think he knows a bit more about running Rangers than most of the people on here

The attention football receives means supporters hold football managers in high regard. Look at Harry Redknapp, a man who admits he can barely read or write, yet has been a relatively successful manager. Its weird how supporters of the sport tell each other they know nothing about the game, and that the man in the suit on the touchline does. People have been attending Ibrox for decades and yet we hear fans and pundits say we 'don't understand the game'.

Here is a question. If you put the wives and girlfriends of all EPL managers in charge for the season, who would compete for the league?

What the actual fuck is going on here?! Unbeaten, 1 point from top & still in all cup competitions. What has he done to deserved to be sacked?! Absolutely fuck all. Coming on here after dropping points is absolutely terrible, the disgusting/unbelievable comments that people leave baffle me. Your quick enough to shoot down Ally but what about the players?! Haven't seen you give them abuse. At the end of the day Ally picks a team which he thinks is capable of beating the opposition team. Cut him some slack. Whoever thought all these away days would be a walk in the park better think again. I don't see these kinds of posts after we stick 5 past teams at home. Simmer down.

Can't believe some are willing to turn their back on a man who held the club together during one of the most turbulent times it has ever faced after drawing 3 away games. Get a fucking grip of yourselves, seriously.

Will this always come into your thinking when judging then?

Can't believe some are willing to turn their back on a man who held the club together during one of the most turbulent times it has ever faced after drawing 3 away games. Get a fucking grip of yourselves, seriously.

Have you noticed all your reasons for slating people for 'turning their back on Ally' are not based on football matters? The Admin days are thankfully long gone, and I am already sick of it being used as a 'legitimate excuse' for mediocrity. Time to start judging people on the here and now, and not on sentiment.

We're not just a football club though, are we?

Aren't we?

If you're referring to us being an institution, a way of life etc then yes of course, but all of that is because of us being a huge football club.

Administration and everything that came with it was a dark time in our history but I want us to leave it behind and not be defined by it.

Aren't we?

If you're referring to us being an institution, a way of life etc then yes of course, but all of that is because of us being a huge football club.

Administration and everything that came with it was a dark time in our history but I want us to leave it behind and not be defined by it.

We can leave it behind but we can't surely just dismiss it's effects so early, yes dark days but hardly long enough to cast it aside as an irrelevance because it suits an opinion.

We can leave it behind but we can't surely just dismiss it's effects so early, yes dark days but hardly long enough to cast it aside as an irrelevance because it suits an opinion.

If we'd stayed in the SPL or maybe even SFL1 perhaps not, but getting put in a part time league gave us a very good platform to move on from it.