More detailed minutes from last night

Skelf

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All that is very exciting, and more exciting as it's mostly all doable.

One down point I'd like to raise though.

Will the SFA/SPL look at that £500,000 bail out to D&P and consider it as some sort of bribe???

I wouldn't put it past the cunts. :angry:

A good read, a bit of vision based on hard business facts...

The developments suggested around Ibrox follows the trends we see all over Europe right now, Manchester or Paris, Gelsenkirchen or Istanbul doesn´t matter as all clubs that can are building an improved commercial base that hopefully makes them less reliant on stuff like TV-money and such.

CG charles.pngsaid he would have no problem in allocating ALL awaywanker.gif fans the Broomloan Corner, including our ex-rivals across the city. He is open to meeting with TBO 21.gifand UB 7325.gifwith a view to expanding their groups across the whole of 21.gif21.gifBF. 21.gif21.gif

That's what I'm talking about charlie boy give the away fans 500 and get ibrox bouncing again!!These so called sphell fans if they come to town cut that down to 54!!! One for each of our world record titles,With the UB/TBO's creativity I'm sure we can make a song to highlight this lol.Great plans if we can make them work and it all comes off then we will be a very HEALTHY club,if this all comes off and we are earning 70/80mil a year then Charlie boy has done his work and deserves his wee retirement package, even if only half of that long list of good things happens we will still be light years Ahead compared to when he bought us!! FFs!! DM had us flogging tickets out a fucking sibcas trailer "A FUCKIN TRAILER" .Charlie and his crew have already done more for this club than anyone in the past, outwith the managers etc and whilst I'm not 100% about him, I trust him a lot more now than when he took over!!.

I wouldn't worry about the reps mate

They are a load of shite

" oh look , I have 1234 reps, I'm popular"

It wasn't the reps I was bothered about, it was the fact folk were neg repping the life out of me without saying why they disagreed with what I had said. Seems to be a wee bit of a culture growing on here in recent months, that if you don't agree with what the majority of the board are thinking, then you get hounded down for it without any debate why ''x'' disagrees with ''y''

It wasn't the reps I was bothered about, it was the fact folk were neg repping the life out of me without saying why they disagreed with what I had said. Seems to be a wee bit of a culture growing on here in recent months, that if you don't agree with what the majority of the board are thinking, then you get hounded down for it without any debate why ''x'' disagrees with ''y''

Agreed, if you have problem with something someone said take issue with it, neg rep without commenting is the cowards way. Have a rep.

Agreed, if you have problem with something someone said take issue with it, neg rep without commenting is the cowards way. Have a rep.

You're right, it's probably my biggest pet hate about the forum at this time. Why people can't just say what it is they disagree with, rather than either ''neg rep'' or just write ''pish'' is lost on me. The whole point in a forum is to have debates.

Have a rep back :sherlock:

Wow, just wow. What the hell were the previous ceo's doing whilst incharge?.

And before soom grim reaper tries to pish on this- they may only be possibilities but atleast they're trying to move into modern marketing. The soccer schools in the u.s is a great idea.

feck's ake, you don't believe this bull excrement do you?

The guy is selling tickets and shares - he tells NI Bears yes there's an Orange shirt, gets home and Rangers deny there is an Orange shirt coming out.

He's telling everyone he speaks to what they want to hear.

Having said that he is doing a good job as far as I can see - apart from his bull sh1t statements

The guy is selling tickets and shares - he tells NI Bears yes there's an Orange shirt, gets home and Rangers deny there is an Orange shirt coming out.

Having said that he is doing a good job as far as I can see - apart from his bull sh1t statements

Fuck off back to Kerryfail street, the guy's doing a brilliant job!

Ok. You tell me. Who was the "official" at Rangers who said there was no Orange top???

Fuck off back to Kerryfail street, the guy's doing a brilliant job!

In what way you stupid pr1ck?

The team is surely doing great isn't it?

Apart from words what has he done so far?

The guy is a bullshit artist who tells what is wanted to be heard by whoever he is speaking to.

Correct mate, no one at Ibrox has said anything about the strip, this place is fucking reeking at times...... :angry:

By Norman Silvester 7 Oct 2012 07:46

Charles Green rules out orange Rangers strip

IBROX officials have ruled out the option of an orange strip for at least another season.

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/charles-green-rules-out-orange-1365348

Don't be stupid - look at evidence - dumb fecks!