Ian Black... what does he bring to the table?

Weemani

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank Fuk som1 agrees wi me, McLeod has so much more energy and direction than black and it's no coincidence that we were so poor today wi black bak in.... 'players kickin Fuk out him', is there a game he's no been booked this year? Constantly mouths off at team mates, opposition and the ref, He's never gers class!

Nothing, what can he do when he's got 4 men around him kicking fuck out of him whenever he gets the ball?

And then when Black tries to tackle back he gets booked.

wasn't the case today - the "kicking fuck out him" were shity we fouls and on a big park where there was never 4 guys round him.

In one 50/50 he tried to go over the top and was lucky not to be sent off and as an SPL player he should have the quality to not get involved . He looks slow and devoid of imagination - a player who looks better when the other team has the ball.

Templeton was rubbish today but Black was a very close second. Based on what he done last season i thought he would be a great signing but it hasn't happened for him.

Thank Fuk som1 agrees wi me, McLeod has so much more energy and direction than black and it's no coincidence that we were so poor today wi black bak in.... 'players kickin Fuk out him', is there a game he's no been booked this year? Constantly mouths off at team mates, opposition and the ref, He's never gers class!

So where are the team dont they try to protect each other, give him a f break back today after injury, played 60mins, dosnt give the ball away, passes well and uses his brain only passes when someone to pass to, direction, I dont think so, poor today, all his fault? I dont think so, opposition told to mark him, now does that not tell you something, I think its a compliment for him.

He is fucking rubbish. And I said as much when we signed him.

He can't tackle, can't pass, doesn't score goals, is appalling at set pieces, cries like a wee girl when tackled, has a dick head hair cut and isn't even giving 100%.

Can't bear him.

Division 3 is not the walkover some folk thought it would be but with that said Ian Black and some others should be influencing the game more.Super Ally signed him and must have thought Black would do us a turn.It is still early on in Ian Black's Rangers career but he has to improve and Super needs to find out how to get the best out of him.There is a quite good player bursting to get out in my opinion.

Bar a few games has failed to impress so far, which is surprising considering his performances for Hearts last season. I think personally it's attitude, seems to get a hard time of SFL players and referee's due to his reputation but rather than get on with it always seems to have a wee moan.