Ian Black... what does he bring to the table?

Weemani

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blacks getting the same stick jig used to get in his early rangers days.

Good performer at ict and hearts. Will probably come good with a full preseason under his belt, remember naismith having similar performances with no pre season and then started the next season on fire.

He hasn't stood out, but he is a decent player and should be doing better than he has, to say he is rubbish is a bit unfair I think. Hutton has played well the last 3 or 4 games with young Macleod beside him. I think he and black are similar types of players. Black will come good,

Wasn't any worse than Jig who was non existent for 90 mins. Hutton who was only existent when putting a 10 yard pass out the park. Hegarty who's distribution from the back was that bad that a simple 20 yard pass to Templetons feet was left hanging 10 yards infront of him leaving him to go into a 50/50 challange that could have left him injured. Templeton who didn't get past a man all day after numerous attempts. Crawford

who spent most of the day on his arse.

But aye he deserves another thread.

Wasn't any worse than Jig who was non existent for 90 mins. Hutton who was only existent when putting a 10 yard pass out the park. Hegarty who's distribution from the back was that bad that a simple 20 yard pass to Templetons feet was left hanging 10 yards infront of him leaving him to go into a 50/50 challange that could have left him injured. Templeton who didn't get past a man all day after numerous attempts. Crawford

who spent most of the day on his arse.

But aye he deserves another thread.

Pretty good match summary Wully.

Neil Alexander done good though.

Coming from someone who thinks Fraser Aird is left footed. :lol:

http://www.transferm...ler_132208.html

http://www.dailyreco...-we-owe-1352991

Technically he is both footed, so I was only half wrong. But if it gave you a laugh, he's also predominantly RIGHT handed. Enjoy wee man. (tu)

I can link stuff too. Except mine is from the official Rangers website, not the DR or some transfer website.

http://www.rangers.c...9-lewis-macleod

Alexanders distribution was superb today. Every time he got the ball in his arms he created a counter attack from throwing the ball out wide. Couple saves aswell.

Well he tried to at least.

Wallace just didn't seem to want to know

And Alexander is one keeper you can trust with the ball at his feet!

Aye he's skint a few players this season :lol: throw a striker a dummy today again!

And with the wee boy Crawford(?) in goal at half time, the long line of best goalies in the land is set to continue

BTW - Where did you end up sitting today.

As expected I saw a fair few briefs for sale outside.

I've watched Black closely all season and I am unable to lavish any praise on him wotsoever... Quite the opposite!

Any thoughts?

never been keen on him but for now he is a rangers player so i support his efforts but i honestly think he has to learn he is no longer the hard man he is now mixing it with guys who know what to do with the boot.

Technically he is both footed, so I was only half wrong. But if it gave you a laugh, he's also predominantly RIGHT handed. Enjoy wee man. (tu)

I can link stuff too. Except mine is from the official Rangers website, not the DR or some transfer website.

http://www.rangers.c...9-lewis-macleod

:lol:

And with the wee boy Crawford(?) in goal at half time, the long line of best goalies in the land is set to continue

BTW - Where did you end up sitting today.

As expected I saw a fair few briefs for sale outside.

We have had our fair share of class goalkeepers over the years.

East Stand. Was not bad for atmosphere to be fair but few screwballs around me. The seat I should have been on, next to my mate through CCCS, was empty aswell (td)

We have had our fair share of class goalkeepers over the years.

East Stand. Was not bad for atmosphere to be fair but few screwballs around me. The seat I should have been on, next to my mate through CCCS, was empty aswell (td)

Well that'll keep my lawyers happy at least :craphead:

It did look quite sad over there, but at least you got to see the goal better than us. :D