Big Boydy tay killie

coatbrigpirate

If Boyd ends up back here then Ally will be making a rod if it goes tits up .We can't go back and we shouldn't be .Jobs for old boys has to be a thing of the past if we are going to move forward as a club and a team .Ffs I'd take Albertz or Laudrup back before Boydy but I wish him well

Good luck Boydy and thank you for the goals but the talk of you going to Killie then to us i'm not into. You had your time with us and i'd rather watch two youth players fighting for a place in team than you sorry buddy i emphasise thank you for the goals you scored for us but we are rebuilding with young lads and hey there doing awrite without you.

He should never have left, and because of that (similar to young Danny Wilson) I don't want him back. Players make mistakes yeah but it seems a lot of them have done so recently.

Boyd's career:

- Kilmarnock

- Rangers

- Middlesbrough

- Nottingham Forest (Loan)

- Eskisehirspor

- Portland Timbers

- Kilmarnock

Where's the improvement? He's scored less than 20 goals since he left us, he's with Kille until the end of the season but I hope that's not a disguise to come back to us on Sep 1st. His wage flatters his quality now imo. If he did manage to play with Rangers again then I'd like for him to prove me wrong but I can't see his old form coming back after 3-4 years of farting about tbh.