Stewart Milne, AGAIN!

Mr Soprano

I am sure milne and his friends are propping up the sheep lovers to the tune of approx 300,000 per month between them. That cannot last, and he knows he is going doon e tube. Read it and weep milne, ya fuvking dafty. Aye and u want to build a new stadium, yoiu chunts crack me up

(tu) This, even looking at the photos of this still send a chill down my spine, still makes me angry, will take great pleasure if they go to the wall and will join you in a bottle of bollinger.

I will also join you in a bottle of budweiser.

Oh wait....

Milne seems to have changed his tune -

25th June 2012

"If re-admission were to be refused, we believe the appropriate course of action would be for Rangers newco to apply for membership to the SFA and to submit an application for admission to the SFL.

"One of our major objectives has to be to work with everyone concerned to ensure that the commercial challenges that this case has and will continue to cause can be mitigated as far as they possibly can so that sporting integrity can be the overriding factor." :lol:

The Aberdeen chairman added that he would be pushing for re-organisation of the Scottish game as a priority but said that it should not be rushed. Talks took place between the SFA, SPL and SFL last week regarding a new league structure with greater distribution of prize money across the leagues.

Mr Milne said: "It is not something that should be rushed through just to deal specifically with one club. As we have indicated there are a number of other areas that we feel need to be addressed openly in the coming period if Scottish football fans are to feel that their views have been properly taken into account."

So so happy when I saw his sad face and heard his pathetic strop. Aberdeen fans are so bitter and delusional, they still think they are a force in Scottish football. His personal attacks on two men of considerable integrity was disgusting. Very few fans want 12 12 18. Most fans want bigger leagues. Keep true fans happy and they'll go to matches.

On October 21st 2012 Stewart Milne voted along with Celtic to preserve the 11-1 voting structure.

Yesterday this structure prevented the 12-12-18 set-up moving forward..The set-up he is so publicly backing.

Who's to blame for this outcome.

St Mirren & Ross County obviously.

Will anyone in the media point out the irony in this to him.

Had a quick scan through the sheep's forum to gauge their reaction and I don't know what's funnier.

1. We influenced Gilmour because we want an SPL 2 so we can jump up the leagues quicker

(Sorry my mutton lovin friends, that's the exact opposite of what we want!)

2. The amount of stick Milne is getting. They hate him more than we do and they can see his stupidity in slagging a team in the top 6 and another who won a trophy this season!

Full of bell ends!