Beware The FF Stormtroopers Tonight

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RST and FF are not the same thing at all although there are many on FF (and on here I think) who are in the RST

I also think that Mark Dingwall CAN distinguish between timposters and genuine bears who have a different viewpoint. Claims that life bans for an "infraction of the rules" (ie you're a tim) are a convenient smokescreen to remove anyone whos views are not liked.

i know the RST and FF are not the same thing but the RST use FF to push there agendas and why not its his site.

i have praised MD alot on here for the way he presents himself in media hes excellent, I cannot take ur comments on the BANNING issue and he can spot a tim etc.... As i got banned for nuthin, and nearly everyone of my mates have had bans imposed and all saidsame thing, they cannot determine bears fae tims. simple as!

in my opinion RM is completely night andday from FF.

i just think the fan ownership model idea whilst a dream, is never been so far away with the Rangers supporters trust that noine trusts!!! hence its driving big wedges thru the network of online rangers supporters!!

Is there a support as divided as us?

You'll find division in almost all supports. Even down in the reaches of the non-league there are divisions at clubs with gates of 300, so it's only to be expected. There is always room for differences of opinion, our support comes from many backgrounds, but there are some sections recently who appear to have a divisive agenda. Certainly the influx of threads from certain posters in the last few weeks have created that impression.

Managed to read one page

Bollocks and tripe

Anyone know whats happening on the football front?

Or have we forgot about that now and just get stuck into each other?

Divide and conquer, said it all along and the mugs are falling for it in numbers that worry me.

Stormtroopers ? More like greeting fanny wind up merchants

Back to the football soon i hope

And before someone says "dont read the thread if you dont like it" GIRFUY IF YOUR JUST HERE TO STIR SHIT AND ARGUE ALL DAY.

NO SURRENDER

off to take my medication, i am a bear with a sore head this morning

I take you comment on board bud, but alas they do appear when he speaks or the rst make a statement, so I was just drawing attention that they will be out in force. :cgreen:

Sorry ED, I couldn't see the forest for the trees. Now you mention it I did have a small spat with a new poster a few weeks back. I cant mind the subject but it was definately a new member on here. I think the retort to my questioning them was that they had been members on another forum previously. It never dawned on me but it does seem exactly as you suggest. Why else would members from another forum join RM, other than to try and change opinion. Perhaps you are right but they have the same rights to free speech as we do so I guess we just need to be aware.

Managed to read one page

Bollocks and tripe

Anyone know whats happening on the football front?

Or have we forgot about that now and just get stuck into each other?

Divide and conquer, said it all along and the mugs are falling for it in numbers that worry me.

Stormtroopers ? More like greeting fanny wind up merchants

Back to the football soon i hope

And before someone says "dont read the thread if you dont like it" GIRFUY IF YOUR JUST HERE TO STIR SHIT AND ARGUE ALL DAY.

NO SURRENDER

off to take my medication, i am a bear with a sore head this morning

You want to talk football? OK. Why is it Rangers have amassed 11 points fewer than Queen of the South have managed in a higher division, especially after we bought several SPL players?

BTW try posting that question on FF and see how long you last.

Sorry ED, I couldn't see the forest for the trees. Now you mention it I did have a small spat with a new poster a few weeks back. I cant mind the subject but it was definately a new member on here. I think the retort to my questioning them was that they had been members on another forum previously. It never dawned on me but it does seem exactly as you suggest. Why else would members from another forum join RM, other than to try and change opinion. Perhaps you are right but they have the same rights to free speech as we do so I guess we just need to be aware.

There is nothing wrong with being a member of several forums

Have said often, this is a forum and people should give their view, if it's ott re obvious some sad individual from another club, well more pity for him. I mean people even take the huff and don't post in BD..............what's that all about?

juventus bud they try to throw darts at each other in the stadium!!!

Ha give it a bit of time...

You'll find division in almost all supports. Even down in the reaches of the non-league there are divisions at clubs with gates of 300, so it's only to be expected. There is always room for differences of opinion, our support comes from many backgrounds, but there are some sections recently who appear to have a divisive agenda. Certainly the influx of threads from certain posters in the last few weeks have created that impression.

I don't think the division's are as pertinent as they appear to be with us. Of course you can get far too wrapped up in forums and a lot of nonsense but honestly, it's depressing. And that's not to blame either side. People are entitled to their own opinions, it's just bizarre how different they are from either side. Might aswell be two different clubs right now frankly.

While I think the OP is a little bit problematic in that some get persecuted for simply believing a different thing to others on here, you're kidding yourself on if you cannot see there are some folk on here with no intention but to stir up trouble. You can say that everyone is entitle dot their opinion and that's fair enough. But when it's the same folk dragging every thread into the same pish and quite clearly goading others into fights, it's crap and ruins it for those who genuinely want to debate.

I'd say that there are a few who shouldn't be on here for this reason, I'm sure they won't be on for too much longer. Still, we should be vigilant and not just accuse everyone who has an opinion that is maybe more in-line with that of FF, only those who are visibly taking the piss

You want to talk football? OK. Why is it Rangers have amassed 11 points fewer than Queen of the South have managed in a higher division, especially after we bought several SPL players?

My mate got barred for complaining that a certain poster was antagonising other posters . Then admin think its funny by barring you! Follow follow when it started was a great vehicle for the fans . But it has clearly lost its way due to its admin.

Lack of passion, lack of leadership and these teams see it as their cup final so they do ip their game

I dont have anyone in mind to blame but its clear something has to change

No excuses we are pish, hopefully we turn it around before the managers position becomes the next media farce

Ha give it a bit of time...

I don't think the division's are as pertinent as they appear to be with us. Of course you can get far too wrapped up in forums and a lot of nonsense but honestly, it's depressing. And that's not to blame either side. People are entitled to their own opinions, it's just bizarre how different they are from either side. Might aswell be two different clubs right now frankly.

While I think the OP is a little bit problematic in that some get persecuted for simply believing a different thing to others on here, you're kidding yourself on if you cannot see there are some folk on here with no intention but to stir up trouble. You can say that everyone is entitle dot their opinion and that's fair enough. But when it's the same folk dragging every thread into the same pish and quite clearly goading others into fights, it's crap and ruins it for those who genuinely want to debate.

I'd say that there are a few who shouldn't be on here for this reason, I'm sure they won't be on for too much longer. Still, we should be vigilant and not just accuse everyone who has an opinion that is maybe more in-line with that of FF, only those who are visibly taking the piss

"but there are some sections recently who appear to have a divisive agenda. Certainly the influx of threads from certain posters in the last few weeks have created that impression"

I think you missed the last bit of my post which you then went on to expand on. I don't think we are in disagreement at all..

Lack of passion, lack of leadership and these teams see it as their cup final so they do ip their game

I dont have anyone in mind to blame but its clear something has to change

No excuses we are pish, hopefully we turn it around before the managers position becomes the next media farce

Do you ever wonder why the media love kicking fuck out of the no-nonsense Rangers CEO but say next to nothing about the floundering manager?

I know I do.

So what if some on RM also post on FF or any other site for that matter. My experience of FF is much the same as RM, different viewpoints being spouted and some ubers who think anyone who disagrees with them is a tim. Good and bad on all sites.

I got banned from the fat mans swamp for posting that I didn't think ally was up to the job, also posted about John brown keeping appearance money. 2nd ban. Yes they allow viewpoints.

Tell you what. Go to front page of VB and post an article on ££ that defends Rangers and see how long it lasts?

BD is far better without Casey, after all Rangers do not exist , his words not mine, That's your cue Ryan.

As I see it he's now a enemy of Rangers, after all he defended gunslinger when he mocked the Clydebank blitz.... :rolleyes:

Do you ever wonder why the media love kicking fuck out of the no-nonsense Rangers CEO but say next to nothing about the floundering manager?

I know I do.

Good point mate, never looked at it that way.

Like any fight, go after the leader and the rest will fall.

I'm afraid it's anything but far-fetched. I was a long-term poster and if I listed some of the reasons for my repeated bans, you'd think I was making it up.

Here are some examples off the top of my head:

An argument was raging about McCoist's ability as assistant manager. Some uber decreed McCoist deserved fans' respect "as a man". I asked if a convicted drink-driver and serial adulterer was really worthy of respect on a personal level. Banned for "disgusting Timmy-like abuse of a Rangers legend".

Some of you may remember "the Jig stats" in 2010/11 where the team's results suffered alarmingly every time Lee McCulloch played in midfield. The debate centred on why there appeared to be a correlation between Lee's presence in the squad and bad results. To lighten the debate, I asked if maybe McCulloch was stealing the young players' dinner money! Banned for "abuse of a Rangers player".

The day Gary Speed killed himself, the internet was crawling with rumours to effect that he'd killed himself to prevent being outed as gay. I posted that I didn't believe these rumours and asked whether it was a know story which, in my ignorance, I'd missed. Banned and told to "show some respect".

I was finally banned sine die under this username for questioning Admin's abilities and under a previous username for questioning why a particularly hot-headed FF favourite was allowed to stay on the site after using FF to challenge several posters, including me, to a "square go". He remains on the site to this day and was one of the fans holding aloft the "Yanks No Thanks" banner.

Take any of these in isolation; would any RM poster be banned for any of the above? Not in a hundred years. Take them all together and you see a clear pattern of absurdly OTT censorship; the polar opposite of what a fans' forum should be.

It's a site run by a very touchy guy with over-willing Admin helpers who display control freak tendencies. Best avoided.

Maybe you should read the thread about zero tolerance of abuse of Rangers players and fellow posters.

The posters like you on this messageboard are oozing with jeloulsy and its pathetic.

I got banned from the fat mans swamp for posting that I didn't think ally was up to the job, also posted about John brown keeping appearance money. 2nd ban. Yes they allow viewpoints.

Tell you what. Go to front page of VB and post an article on ££ that defends Rangers and see how long it lasts?

I was labled a tim on this site the minute I posted, the next week I was labed Chris Greaham.

Can people not just respect the opinion of others and debate the points, the childness of it is cringworthy?