Beware The FF Stormtroopers Tonight

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol sorry :P

I only got in from work a couple of hours ago, going to bed pretty soon.

Meh, that is not a pleasant shift.

FF is a touch more hardcore in it's views, I find both provide a good balance. On the Ally issue, it's clear that the fans are split right down the middle!

Meh, that is not a pleasant shift.

FF is a touch more hardcore in it's views, I find both provide a good balance. On the Ally issue, it's clear that the fans are split right down the middle!

Nah, the shift can be a pain sometimes, more for the lack of time i get to see the kids. They are at school/nursery when I wake up, and I leave about half an hour after they get in. :(

They have been split down the middle for a while now mate, which TBH does not bode well for Ally. He really needs to get some back onside as genrally you need more than half your fans actually wanting you in the job :)

We don't agree right now, but if he is still in charge, and we have not improved next season then I would have to change my opinion. Just like if we go into next season and blow div 2 out of the water,while playing good football, you would have to re-asses yours.

So what if some on RM also post on FF or any other site for that matter. My experience of FF is much the same as RM, different viewpoints being spouted and some ubers who think anyone who disagrees with them is a tim. Good and bad on all sites.

(tu)

Still think it was worst mistake in planet, but Not one person is bigger than the club so we decide to get rid of Mr Green. I would also suggest alot of the scaremongering amoung the rangers support is SOLELY created by the Rangers Supporters Trust and I think they should be disbanded. As for Follow Follow it is agenda driven, ie RST.... and its moderated like a Nazi camp were your points of views are scrutinised then you get banned for life for nuthin.....ie ME..... They cannot determine the true Rangers supporters from the Kerrydale invaders becuase of there own agendas. At Least RM is balanced and well informed.

RST and FF are not the same thing at all although there are many on FF (and on here I think) who are in the RST

I also think that Mark Dingwall CAN distinguish between timposters and genuine bears who have a different viewpoint. Claims that life bans for an "infraction of the rules" (ie you're a tim) are a convenient smokescreen to remove anyone whos views are not liked.

At least we can debate on RM.

I got banned from FF when Jelevic left. A thread wishing him all the best & thanking him for his services.

I said "Disagree. Hasnt tried a leg for months. Used us & nothing but a badge kissing moneygrabbing imposter".

Maybe some will think I deserved being banned but I thought it was childish.

I'm not a fan of Dingwall at all but this has all sounded rather far fetched.

I'm afraid it's anything but far-fetched. I was a long-term poster and if I listed some of the reasons for my repeated bans, you'd think I was making it up.

Here are some examples off the top of my head:

An argument was raging about McCoist's ability as assistant manager. Some uber decreed McCoist deserved fans' respect "as a man". I asked if a convicted drink-driver and serial adulterer was really worthy of respect on a personal level. Banned for "disgusting Timmy-like abuse of a Rangers legend".

Some of you may remember "the Jig stats" in 2010/11 where the team's results suffered alarmingly every time Lee McCulloch played in midfield. The debate centred on why there appeared to be a correlation between Lee's presence in the squad and bad results. To lighten the debate, I asked if maybe McCulloch was stealing the young players' dinner money! Banned for "abuse of a Rangers player".

The day Gary Speed killed himself, the internet was crawling with rumours to effect that he'd killed himself to prevent being outed as gay. I posted that I didn't believe these rumours and asked whether it was a know story which, in my ignorance, I'd missed. Banned and told to "show some respect".

I was finally banned sine die under this username for questioning Admin's abilities and under a previous username for questioning why a particularly hot-headed FF favourite was allowed to stay on the site after using FF to challenge several posters, including me, to a "square go". He remains on the site to this day and was one of the fans holding aloft the "Yanks No Thanks" banner.

Take any of these in isolation; would any RM poster be banned for any of the above? Not in a hundred years. Take them all together and you see a clear pattern of absurdly OTT censorship; the polar opposite of what a fans' forum should be.

It's a site run by a very touchy guy with over-willing Admin helpers who display control freak tendencies. Best avoided.

I used to enjoy follow follow however, but the admin team are a shower of *****. They are allowing people to post anti British, anti loyalist and anti Protestant posts. Now that's okay because we live in a democracy. But when anyone tries to counter the argument they are banned.

Follow follow in my eyes has completely lost its way and needs a new admin team as far to many posters seem to hold views that are at odds with the majority of the rangers support.

I used to laugh when some said it was more of an old firm board than a rangers board . But it's now heading that way.

Aye cause that's what's gonnae happen.

Ed your patter is fucking chronic

That's not patter, everytime a certain person or rst make a statement guys appear on here that quite frankly are noticeable by their absence on other discussion posts......................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I think you're one of them :P:D

I think you're having a post mid-life crisis ED. Some people can have an opinion that does not go along with yours despite not being affiliated to Follow Follow. I agree Dingwall is a toss-pot but give it a wee break.

I take you comment on board bud, but alas they do appear when he speaks or the rst make a statement, so I was just drawing attention that they will be out in force. :cgreen:

I made a point earlier. Casey, swsl, gunslinger and Zappa all post the same points on here as they do on gersnet. Are they then to be viewed as being from RM to stir shit over there?

I made a point earlier. Casey, swsl, gunslinger and Zappa all post the same points on here as they do on gersnet. Are they then to be viewed as being from RM to stir shit over there?

BD is far better without Casey, after all Rangers do not exist , his words not mine, That's your cue Ryan.

Brilliant thread, absolutely brilliant

FF's a brilliant site and the RST are a brilliant fans' group, absolutely brilliant.

At a time like this, their main focus is what grubby little deal their top man can get for himself out of the club tearing itself apart.