Jambos looking for a Friendly against us?

BigJig

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What about we go ahead with the game but only on one condition .......

No home support allowed in the stadium, only bears allowed to attend the game.

I'm sure I've got a rubber cheque book lying about somewhere that I could use to buy lots of tickets.

Just came across this story this morning:

http://www.thescotti...s-out-Gers.html

Personally I think they can fuck right off!!!!!

Well, it's only fair, since they made such an effort for us last year.

Aye right! How does the song go?

Burn, motherfucker, burn!

I don't think this would happen anyway and even if it did I think the bad blood that still exists would negate the chance to make money from it....I wouldn't support it but then again I think were we to do this it could give us the PR push we need to get back some balance and fairness in the media....

I don't think this would happen anyway and even if it did I think the bad blood that still exists would negate the chance to make money from it....I wouldn't support it but then again I think were we to do this it could give us the PR push we need to get back some balance and fairness in the media....

Sorry cant agree, as has been said a thousand times the level of bile that came from their support and board would make it impossible for me and a majority of our fans to support Hearts in any way.As for the media they are intent in giving Rangers a bad press,tey are after all run by Lawell and his cronies.

I can see your point there scarkev and it got me thinking.

When we are back up in the top league it's going to be very difficult to fight against the cabal as the sole voice of reason and integrity(I just love throwing that word back at them).

We will have to start recruiting allies somewhere down the line, it might not be such a bad idea to start now.

Hertz back under British ownership could be a good beginning in our task to topple these corrupt bastards from their ivory tower.

I suppose it`s useless to say that as a fanbase we have class.That we will not lower ourselves to the level of the haters and those who spout bile.I know all the reasons why we should let them burn,but Scottish football desperately needs Hearts and goodness knows,we need allies.We have an opportunity here to do ourselves a massive and positive PR job,as well as helping our east coast feeder club.As far as Heart of Midlothian are concerned,there is one bear here who is prepared to help.I hope the game comes off.

Sorry cant agree, as has been said a thousand times the level of bile that came from their support and board would make it impossible for me and a majority of our fans to support Hearts in any way.As for the media they are intent in giving Rangers a bad press,tey are after all run by Lawell and his cronies.

Your not disagreeing with me mate if you read what I said....the point in making is we need to do something to change the tide coming from lawells puppets and the media in general....I'm not saying this is it but we do need to do something!

Much as I wish Hearts to survive, this is a 'bridge to far'. The events of last year are still a running sore for Gers fans, particularly the comments made by Romanov and many, many Hearts fans who actively sought our demise. No, this is NOT ON! Ally if you're tuned in to the fans you will know this one is a big NO NO!