**** official ( tin hat on) 'positives from today' thread

Bluepeter9

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i noticed that too. I think you have hit the nail on the head with the second part mate. S Smith, no matter what anyone thinks of his ability or lack of it, is not a left midfielder, he isn't a left winger and he certainly isn't a central midfielder where he ended up today.

I think Wallace plays best with Templeton on the wing in front of wing but he hasn't been getting a game recently for whatever reason. Both flanks need sorted because the right hand side, back to front, is even poorer than the left.

Yeah he plays his best IMO when he's had Templeton or McKay infront of him and even with MacLeod at times this season starting on the left. All 3 players mentioned prefer to play in the middle which leaves the space for Wallace to bomb into. Having Smith who is a left sided player who will stay on the left is hampering him and us.

On the upside, Cammy Bell did well again today. I feel a lot more comfortable with him between the sticks than I was with Alexander when it comes to corners and free kicks being fired into our box. He commands his area far far better than Alexander did most of the time.

The main positive is the 3 points though. Onward and upward!

On the upside, Cammy Bell did well again today. I feel a lot more comfortable with him between the sticks than I was with Alexander when it comes to corners and free kicks being fired into our box. He commands his area far far better than Alexander did most of the time.

The main positive is the 3 points though. Onward and upward!

Great point

Bell also deal with those cross balls very calmly and makes it look easy. Not really seen bell under pressure yet but he seems to have great concentration and the defence seem confident in him.

4 moaning threads already so here are my positives from today separated from the multitude of moaning threads

We won 3 points away from home

Another clean sheet

Another goal from little and an assist from temps.

Wallace had yet another good game

More game time for McKay

Can't disagree with any of that - but it was rubbish though!

Positives - 3 points and a clean sheet.

End of thread.

and to contradict myself at "end of thread" how can anyone say "difficult venue" is beyond me and a fucking joke. Forfar a difficult venue? this how low we stoop in order to make excuses for McCoist and his players? seriously?