**** official ( tin hat on) 'positives from today' thread

Bluepeter9

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People saying Daly did not play well but he had very little service. Missed a good chance but apart from that he didn't have a chance to get into the game.

tatics, 1 up front and golden opportunity from daly missed, long ball to a hopeless target man, jig is far better at 1 up front and scores, why sign daly when he was utter shiite at the scumdee

bad day at the office but 3 points none the less,shitty astro turf so an away win of any kind is welcomed.looking for much better at ibrox next week and am sure ally will let the team know this also,

you win leagues by picking up points when you play crap so i take it as that today. :pipe:

tatics, 1 up front and golden opportunity from daly missed, long ball to a hopeless target man, jig is far better at 1 up front and scores, why sign daly when he was utter shiite at the scumdee

Yeah I agree it is difficult for him to be effective when he is up front on his own. He has set up a few goals this season though and is good for winning headers both attacking and defending corners.

3 points. Another win. Clean sheet. Job done.

Wallace didn't have a good game, that was possibly the worst i have seen him in a Rangers jersey.

He was quite poor the last game as well. He's either not 100% after his injury on international duty, or he doesn't suit having a left sided player in front of him.

He was quite poor the last game as well. He's either not 100% after his injury on international duty, or he doesn't suit having a left sided player in front of him.

Yeah, i noticed that too. I think you have hit the nail on the head with the second part mate. S Smith, no matter what anyone thinks of his ability or lack of it, is not a left midfielder, he isn't a left winger and he certainly isn't a central midfielder where he ended up today.

I think Wallace plays best with Templeton on the wing in front of wing but he hasn't been getting a game recently for whatever reason. Both flanks need sorted because the right hand side, back to front, is even poorer than the left.