Sons of Strewth - a shot across their bows

Carsons Dog

Good i hope Mr Chugg gets reunited with his old cell in Bar-L or wherever Govans wannabe Pablo Escobar did his time for sweetie selling before. So the stein sons were behind those rumors about rumors that had me up half of Sunday night? Fucking scum plain and simple they are lucky the Easdales are not the gangsters people try to claim they are or Mr Chugg and his mates would not be around to tell their lies much longer :2gunsfiring_v1:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good i hope Mr Chugg gets reunited with his old cell in Bar-L or wherever Govans wannabe Pablo Escobar did his time for sweetie selling before. So the stein sons were behind those rumors about rumors that had me up half of Sunday night? Fucking scum plain and simple they are lucky the Easdales are not the gangsters people try to claim they are or Mr Chugg and his mates would not be around to tell their lies much longer :2gunsfiring_v1:

whats your problem with govan? As far as I know sandy ain't been or won't be from here

Fans' site removes postings

LAWYERS for Rangers director brothers Sandy and James Easdale have written to a fans' group after allegedly offensive comments were posted online.

Wednesday 08/01/2014

23125197.jpg

The fans group has been asked to take down "offensive" website postings

Ibrox supporters' group Sons of Struth said lawyers for the Rangers board members ordered them to remove posts from three individuals.

Sandy Easdale is chairman of Rangers Football Board, and his brother James is a board member.

The move comes less than a month after three members of the Rangers board - including the Easdales - lodged complaints with the police after allegedly violent threats were made against them.

In a statement, the fans' group confirmed they received a letter from the brothers' solicitors yesterday.

It read: "We received a letter from Peter Watson, solicitor advocate of Levy & McRae acting on behalf of Mr and Mr Easdale.

"The letter asked us to remove posts from three individuals."

The statement - posted on the Sons of Struth Facebook and Twitter pages - stressed that the posts did not come from the Sons of Struth group.

It continued: "We would like to remind posters that this is an open social network available to be viewed by the public.

"Posters should take care regarding defamation and The Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications Act 2012."

Last night, a spokesman for the Easdales said they would not comment on the issue.

However, he did confirm a letter had been sent to the Sons of Struth fans group.

Police Scotland said they had previously received complaints in relation to online threats to Rangers directors.

A spokeswoman said: "We are currently assessing if there is any criminality involved."

rebecca.gray@ eveningtimes.co.uk

Second lawyers letter now received:

The term 'Schadenfreude' springs to mind.

Trying to make it seem that its the mere mention of their names that has prompted the legal response, rather than the slander that is taking place.

More attempts to manipulate and bamboozle sections of our support.

Sandys not from govan and it was that walloper celticareanewco on twitter that started the shite the other night (tu)

Latest:

It saddens me to notify you that until proper legal advise can be obtained then the Sons of Struth facebook page will shortly be taken down for an undisclosed amount of time.

This is solely due to the amount of correspondence received from Levy McRae regarding their clients Mr & Mr Easdale and the claims made within these emails.

14 emails have been received within the last 24 hours and even outside normal business hours e.g. 7.11am and 9.34pm and most hold me personally responsible for the posts of others.

I have to look after myself legally at this time and until proper and full legal advise is taken I cant leave myself open to threat of action against me.

The page will have to remain open only until I return home and have access to my laptop as I am unsure how to deactivate from my phone

regards

Craig

I'm no fan of sos. In fact I dislike just about everything they have done so far, but thats a pretty sh1te post about SC mate. None of us are perfect and he deserves much of the pelters he gets imo, but no way EVER should we be wishing the pokey on Rangers fans. This isnt a fall out reply or otherwise, and I know you wont give a fck in the greater scheme of things, but we surely can all fall out and fall in about many things without wishing the pokey on bears...regardless of the clusterfú ck we have been through.

Just my tuppence worth

Nah, its great that the Easdales go after the likes of SOS when they are still paying wages to Toxic!

I know. Imagine them not allowing lies and shite that damages the club, them and their rrspective reputations to continue.

If it was you in that position I'd be interested to hear how you would react.

Good that you got aul toxic Jack in there as a justification for people to think they can post lies and smears with impunity though.

@Ian

As i said in other thread, bet it is only the anti board sites they send emails to,

And see my reply. Not anti board sites, just cross the line individuals who think they are oh so smart trying to smear and lie and dress it as opinion.

If everyone used more common sense and decency, we would'nt be discussing this

Honest to God, Rangers Media is unbelievable. For years, blogs and bloggers like RTC, CharlotteFakes, Phil 3names etc etc have done their damndest to undermine and kill Rangers off. No response from the club.

Members of the Board set their lawyers on fellow Rangers fans and they're being applauded on here like they are some great defenders of the club.

Do you lot support a different Rangers to me ?

Honest to God, Rangers Media is unbelievable. For years, blogs and bloggers like RTC, CharlotteFakes, Phil 3names etc etc have done their damndest to undermine and kill Rangers off. No response from the club.

Members of the Board set their lawyers on fellow Rangers fans and they're being applauded on here like they are some great defenders of the club.

Do you lot support a different Rangers to me ?

Re-read the thread mate. And your "facts" are way way off the mark.

I'll leave it at that

This is on the FF website gave me a good laugh. The midget in question is now blaming VB for the Easdales going after SoS. The sheer hatred these cretins have for the Rangers support is incredible.

Originally Posted by buster

They will go after anyone who acts against the interests of owners/custodians of the club.

Not the support or the club itself.

Red_White_and_Ajax

I`ve warned of this for months now

FF is on the list , have no doubts about it

If you are intend on questioning those in power at Ibrox then nothing is beyond them stopping it

I have a question though

Another website/group once took the nip with everyone and everything and accused them of being "touts" :- Their words not mine

So when do you cross the line ?

When does being a grass not equal being a grass ?

Why would we do that when we could speak to any one of them face to face?

What a load of shite but in keeping with that site and what gets assumed as fact.