When the gers go up to lift the Scottish Cup..........

AlCapone

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sheep put the scum to the sword, a home draw in the next round, I am optimistic. However I do not wish to be held responsible for the mass suicides this would cause amongst the support of the paedodome persuasion. Then again, i would settle for a 5 - 0 victory in the final and fuck them all.

A take it one good performance sparks delusions of grandeur? Ffs let's reign it in a bit here. We could win it aye, but to say at this stage were gonna win it or be in the final is just daft.

This !!

I'm not being negative, just realistic here.

We haven't played any of the better teams yet, so don't get carried away.

We would need a great deal of luck to win this or a miracle if we draw the Smellies.

We aren't ready yet, much as it pains me to say.

Look if we get the mhanky mob next round we will need to improve our play 10 fold, but with them under the screens and 48,000 baying bears anything is possible.. I have seen far better teams than them crumble at our crowd. Younger fans watch the Parma game when we beat them 2-0, that was down to the crowd driving the team forward and they were a class class act.

A lot will depend on Sunday I think! If we get a favourable draw and manage to get through I would fancy our chances in an Ibrox semi!

A word of caution though....last night we played very well but Dunfermline were extremely poor and we still have a lot of work to do and progress to make!

Shame we can't enter Europe if we win it! :(

Shame we can't enter Europe if we win it! :(

I dont entirely agree with this and i have shared my views with the club. If we win the cup, or otherwise "qualify" for Europe, then the club has been made aware of a process to follow to request dispensation on the 3 year accounts rule. (tu)

I dont entirely agree with this and i have shared my views with the club. If we win the cup, or otherwise "qualify" for Europe, then the club has been made aware of a process to follow to request dispensation on the 3 year accounts rule. (tu)

So it's not a cut and dry no to entry then? I wonder what steps the lawell I mean the SFA would take to block us entering though should this come up!

Agreed. Given they have said we would be punished as same club it would be difficult for them to not ask for dispensation. But I wouldn't out anything past them

(tu) Football First is the No 1 Value of Uefa.

Agreed. Given they have said we would be punished as same club it would be difficult for them to not ask for dispensation. But I wouldn't out anything past them

My reading of the regulations is that it would be the Club who would make the "Exception Request" and not the SFA. (tu)

Well me might be there, and hopefully will.

The taigs however.........well.......hahahhaah....they won't be.

He he.

I've just remembered I was accused of being 'bitter and poisonous' about 4 this morning for talking about taigs.

With an accompanying lecture from the spaztard.

In hindsight, maybe he's a taig himself.