That muppet Alex Thomson

How can you be sure it's misinformation?

I'm sure our fabulous board will be commenting tomorrow if it is not.

Their silence shall speak volumes. Especially when this is coming from a Channel 4 news consultant.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tweeting that he's been told by a top Glasgow accountant we are going into admin by Wednesday.

Don't believe him but still thought a would post

It's the Savallites attempt at humour.I received a text an hour or so a go from a timmy work colleague saying exactly the same thing.... closely followed by another saying "It will be called Sash Wednesday"

It's the Savallites attempt at humour.I received a text an hour or so a go from a timmy work colleague saying exactly the same thing.... closely followed by another saying "It will be called Sash Wednesday"

A Tarrier that works? I don't believe you....

What possible motivation could a channel 4 news presenter have for spreading more misinformation regarding our club?

ha ha yassss seriously???? What about he's a fkng obsessed scumbag that hung on the lies of sick phil and took the opportunity at every turn to put the boot into our club, just as a starter....

I fully ecpect Jack the bawsack or Wallace to come out and deny this tonight. If its not true.

Oh please, even if this was true they'd still deny it. Graham Wallace will come out and say "I can categorically assure you there's no threat of Administration" s'all he ever fucking says, and it doesn't make things any more clear.

Just say this is true. As we have no debt, or very little debt how would a situation like this play out?

It would prob be the first admin in history where the creditors got £1 in the £1 back!

Just say this is true. As we have no debt, or very little debt how would a situation like this play out?

You could kiss goodbye to Edmiston House and the Albion Car Park for a start.

But hey, that loan, from a fucking hedge fund company? Great idea by Mr Wallace.

I noticed also that the ones who are believing are the same ones in the king camp. ffs, grow up.

I'm on Twitter and noticing people from all 'camps' are believing this. Cheap way to have a dig fella.

Tweeting that he's been told by a top Glasgow accountant we are going into admin by Wednesday.

Don't believe him but still thought a would post

I wonder why Thompson has not tweeted about the Sellick's dodgy land deals?

@Andythemod9: Rangers reject rumours they will enter administration on Wednesday. A spokesman said: "There is absolutely no truth in these claims which...

@Andythemod9: appear to come from agenda-driven bloggers who are out to damage the club. "There is no chance of administration while there is no...

@Andythemod9: board meeting tomorrow. This is all completely false."

From a sports reporter from the press association

Great to see us getting on top of this quickly