tell ye what, ive gave ally a hard time anaw....

rab wilson

But any fucker on here , who can watch his conversation with sandy jardine, and first of all no have a dry eye, and then watch the handshake at the end when Sandy says" and thank you son" , and no realize that allys our gaffer, then gtf, that includes some of my pals on here.

that man is born to be our boss, maybe not our coach, but I dont want anybody else takin allys place.

this weekend has been really emotional for me.due to sandy's passing I tried to make contact with my own old man, as he was his favourite, no reply yet.

but I look at that last sentence in that interview" and thank you son"

Fuck sake bears, all of us, surely in those 4 words sandy has recognized what ally has done for us, for us the support I mean, for Rangers, surely we need to give him something, anything.

I dont want to see ally go down the same path as john greig, I want somebody like brian laudrup to come in and lighten his fuckin load, I want somebody like jorg albertz to come in to the dressing room before our last game and tell they bastards what it really means to pull on a rangers jersey.

I want somebody to take the the fuckin pressure of holdin our club on his fuckin shoulders off of ally.

if then he fails then fair enough, but not until then. Done.

No Surrender

Rab

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Passionate and sentimental, however, nowhere near what is best for our football team.

Ally isn't good enough, and you've probably no idea of the coaching skills of Laudrup or Albertz other than they were good players 15 years ago.

Best of luck with the family stuff.

We are all entitled to give managers and players a hard time, it's what keeps them on their toes and gives them a reminder that it's the people that they play for. I'm 100% with you on this though. His loyalty must be worth its weight in gold and people these days are too quick to jump on a bandwagon to sack managers. Look at the greats such as Cloughie and Fergie. Everyone deserve time and patience.

I dont know what else people want, the guy hasnt lost a league game all season. What is it he's supposed to have did wrong? Defeats to Raith and United? Anyone who knows anything about football could tell you the united game was a formality, Raith was a bad one but players need some responsibility too. I'm sick listening to knee jerk reactions from people who think they know their football but in reality are retarded in their thought processes.

We are all entitled to give managers and players a hard time, it's what keeps them on their toes and gives them a reminder that it's the people that they play for. I'm 100% with you on this though. His loyalty must be worth its weight in gold and people these days are too quick to jump on a bandwagon to sack managers. Look at the greats such as Cloughie and Fergie. Everyone deserve time and patience.

"Loyalty" is subjective.

The cold hard facts are that no one else even considered an approach for Ally, and no where else could he earn £800K per annum + X amount of shares for managing a team in part time league (or anywhere for that matter). Is that loyalty? I'm not sure.

already renewed myself im willing to give ally time but wont talk down on loyal fans who only want the best for our club.

Why did you reply then mate, It wasn't directed at you, Loyal fans don't walk away in the Clubs greatest hour of need, if you can't afford a ticket it's one thing, withholding funds to make a point is another.