tell ye what, ive gave ally a hard time anaw....

rab wilson

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were 10 points ahead at Halloween and by New years day we were behind the tims, Admin didn't happen until mid february.

No it didn't but everyone knew the threat was there. The ball had started rolling. Motivation is hard when you think you're losing your job. No matter how much you get paid before that old chestnut comes out.

We hardly went to bed one night and woke up in surprise at us being in administration did we?

Ally McCoist has failed as our Manager .It's just a matter of time ,maybe a few more embarrassments and humiliations before we are all looking back and saying he has been our worst Manager in our history .

There are some things Rangers fans wish for, this ain't it...

Sounds like you can't wait for that to happen.

3 years of dross have taken there toll on

Me and many others .Ive been to every game Ally has scored against scum .Think that proves my loyalty but I'm not getting paid a fortune for the privilege .Yes I would have to say I can't wait till he is out of there .

What the fuck? At least I can go to my hospital bed/ my bed/ coffin knowing that id stood for a real rangers legend, unlike some of you lot.get a fuckin grip? Maybe some of you lot should.turning against one of our own while every other cunt is takin kicks at will. As ive said before , you are no bears of mine.if you can stand a d ignore all others outside our club, and still wish to partake in ally bashing,, then you are no bears at all. Its not all about glory, its about being a ranger through thin and thinnest.

I know what I am, do you?

No Surrender

Rab

Ally McCoist has failed as our Manager .It's just a matter of time ,maybe a few more embarrassments and humiliations before we are all looking back and saying he has been our worst Manager in our history .

I can safely say that now. He is, without doubt, the worst manager in our history.

3 years of dross have taken there toll on

Me and many others .Ive been to every game Ally has scored against scum .Think that proves my loyalty but I'm not getting paid a fortune for the privilege .Yes I would have to say I can't wait till he is out of there .

We're playing shit teams every week, I don't know what some people expect the team to be doing. It'll get better as we progress hopefully.

What the fuck? At least I can go to my hospital bed/ my bed/ coffin knowing that id stood for a real rangers legend, unlike some of you lot.get a fuckin grip? Maybe some of you lot should.turning against one of our own while every other cunt is takin kicks at will. As ive said before , you are no bears of mine.if you can stand a d ignore all others outside our club, and still wish to partake in ally bashing,, then you are no bears at all. Its not all about glory, its about being a ranger through thin and thinnest.

I know what I am, do you?

No Surrender

Rab

embarrassing yourself by calling bears pricks and ranting about fighting fellow fans because we arent blind too ally's abilities

Ive had enough of the bashing pal.im driving up next week and I will take any cunt that wants to come ahead.no matter how long that list is. Lets get it on.im not alone..fu kin sick of all this mate, I really am.

Fuckin sad days pal, when im willi g to stand against my people, but I genuinely feel that strong.

No Surrender

Rab

Tbh Rab I am just worn down with all between uof, Ally bashing, etc we have bigger fish to fry like sliteyes and his land deals but no... Let's screw our own team and have others laugh at us. I truly despair at our own fans ( I will give them the benefit of doubt this time).

We are ripping each other and our club apart.

Iv simmered over the last few days and a lot of that is to do with Sandy.

I expected cup wins due to our squad but it wasn't to be and I'm over that now.

The football is shit but I'm willing to give Ally another season and my calls for him to be removed will cease and I will reassess him next season. However I won't lose any sleep if he is replaced.

I'm still pissed at him though for milking £800k and his shares. That wasn't right.

So am I mate, and I didnt mean all the things ive written, but ive fuckin had enough man.its time for us ti stand to gether, now more than any time in rangers history.i,'m sorry boys, willing to offer any cunt out.but fuck bears please, can we not just unite for once, get behind rangers, fuck the hierarchy. I waz thrre saturday and for sure thT is whT we are about.ease leave off.super.

No Surrender

Rab

So am I mate, and I didnt mean all the things ive written, but ive fuckin had enough man.its time for us ti stand to gether, now more than any time in rangers history.i,'m sorry boys, willing to offer any cunt out.but fuck bears please, can we not just unite for once, get behind rangers, fuck the hierarchy. I waz thrre saturday and for sure thT is whT we are about.ease leave off.super.

No Surrender

Rab

Rab we are all hurting but we all have different ways of showing it ..Don't think there is one bear out there that actually knows the answer or the best way ahead .We all have our passions .I love Rangers just as much as the next good bear but sorry .Ive absolutely had it with Ally as a Manager .He may be the nicest guy in the world but I disagree with Sandy and Ally's view for the future .Build bridges ? This is the Appathy that brought us to our knees in the first place .We need people with backbone ,guts that are not frightened to upset our enemies and shite players not performing .

calling bears pricks and he is calling us out .Nedsvile

yeah exactly , in fairness tho i think the guys coming from a gd place and its hard too seperate the legend from the manager at times , i know i was desperate for him too be the greatest manager we ever had but sometimes things dont go how we want and imo its time for a change

"Loyalty" is subjective.

The cold hard facts are that no one else even considered an approach for Ally, and no where else could he earn £800K per annum + X amount of shares for managing a team in part time league (or anywhere for that matter). Is that loyalty? I'm not sure.

See this thing about loyalty and cash - it's stupid - we look at guys like Ian ferguson, john brown, Walter, novo etc etc all football heroes - all well paid for their service and don't get their allow fence questioned - Ally's getting paid, well paid but folk that imply that's his primary motivator are, IMHO, well wide of the mark.