Hibs Cup Win Preferable To Rangers

Shuggy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fucker ronnie didn't take long to inherit the bheasts code of conduct

Greets about everything, lies, contradicts himself, bit of a stroke faced cunt, dribbles down his top, appeals everything admits nothing.

1-0 ICT ronnie and broon sent off

Mon the Caley

I honestly believe that he's gay. He reminds me of a fairy.

Just watched the highlights.

Scott Allan is twice the player Nicky Law is

Why in fucks name did Ally knock him back

Because he is an ignorant so n so and said we had enough similar type players. The fact remains we have not had anyone similar to Scott Allan for at least 3-4 years. We will pay for Allys mismanagement for years to come.

Because he is an ignorant so n so and said we had enough similar type players. The fact remains we have not had anyone similar to Scott Allan for at least 3-4 years. We will pay for Allys mismanagement for years to come.

Very true.

I'm not totally convinced by Allan, though.

At Christmas, he played like God against us.

Fast forward 3 months & he didn't like it at all when Andy Murdoch got in his face - turned to at least 3 really spiteful challenges which should have totted up to a red card (I think one was worth it, in it's own right).

So a bit flaky, temperament-wise - who's to say how that would play out, with the extra weight of the Rangers jersey on?

Very true.

I'm not totally convinced by Allan, though.

At Christmas, he played like God against us.

Fast forward 3 months & he didn't like it at all when Andy Murdoch got in his face - turned to at least 3 really spiteful challenges which should have totted up to a red card (I think one was worth it, in it's own right).

So a bit flaky, temperament-wise - who's to say how that would play out, with the extra weight of the Rangers jersey on?

I agree with that but i still think i would be worth the risk, i think he would revel in it. Kid's a winner, no doubt drilled into him from years of supporting Rangers as a kid. I admire his touch, vision and allround general ability, we don't have that bit of swagger or class in our team at all just now. The kid is just a right good football player, so easy on the eye.