Rangers To Let Season Ticket Holders In Free At Play Offs?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us (ST) in for nowt but give us an option to donate just to rub their noses on it.

This. Great gesture, but I'd happily still give cash to the club.

Although I'll have to be honest and caveat this by saying that I won't actually be at the game(s)!

As a club and a fan base we have given more cash to the lower leagues these past 3years than any %age of our gates. Their usual agenda against us. Never let the truth get in their way

As I posted on another thread. (tu)

Rangers have done their bit - they have subsidised lower league clubs (by some clubs' own admission) these past few years and I am guessing many small towns have been grateful for the business that they otherwise would not have got with the influx of the country's biggest fanbase.

I thought about the good of Scottish football too, that's what any level-headed fan of the game in this country would want.

But we have done our bit for the lower leagues and more. Much, much more. We have ensured a lot of smaller clubs stay afloat.

So fuck the SPFL with the play-off money. I would hazard a guess that the 'distribution of wealth' would be top-heavy anyway, like in most businesses in this pyramidically-systemed world.

Good on Rangers. There is no argument.

This all went real quiet.

im real surprised so many want king to risk the clubs licence to play when they were so vehement it was wrong when they thought Ashley was doing it.

I doubt this will happen anyway. Its just a bargaining chip to put the wind up the SFA over Kings FAPP decision. Fans being used again.

Then theyll say "where did we say that ?"

I wouldn't buy any of this shite until I saw an official announcement. Its just a leak with plausible deniability which may well backfire. If the beaks were rattled by this, theyd know they were going to face it all the time with King and bomb him out.

im real surprised so many want king to risk the clubs licence to play when they were so vehement it was wrong when they thought Ashley was doing it.

I doubt this will happen anyway. Its just a bargaining chip to put the wind up the SFA over Kings FAPP decision. Fans being used again.

I wouldn't buy any of this shite until I saw an official announcement. Its just a leak with plausible deniability which may well backfire. If the beaks were rattled by this, theyd know they were going to face it all the time with King and bomb him out.

You can take the man out of the Boardroom, but you can't take the Boardroom out of the man.

If one of the arseholes you support/supported were rumoured to be doing this, you'd be absolutely creaming yourself over it.

I wouldn't have thought so. They bought a four match package not a season ticket.

I'm pretty sure the thing they bought is for all intents and purposes, a season ticket.

The year before, they called it a quarter season ticket, and it came with all season ticket rights.

This year, due to fixture reschedules, it was for less games than usual, but still the same product - a quarter-season ticket - and they'll get a renewal notice on it soon, just like full s/t holders.

No chance, maybe for a shitty team like Hibs cause no one gives a fuck but for us, SPFL will see a payday.

Make the rules up as they go a long, cunts.

Yeah a nice payday for the scum, who gets the largest share of the cash I wonder???