Nicky Law

simon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the fuck did you see him? I haven't seen him play in almost any games this season, must be up to his disappearing act again.

He was the baldy one getting caught on the ball. Constantly. Like every other week.

Our best player in the first half. His crossing was shocking but I don't think he even done much wrong in the second either.

Nowhere near the worst player on the park but he's the usual scapegoat while other players like Clark, Miller, Vuckic and Wallace get off scot-free.

Needs to do better with corners - you could punt an inflatable cock into the box with more ferocity. As for taking too many touches, I'd be more critical if the overall movement of the team was better. I fear our change in management has come too late.

Our best player in the first half. His crossing was shocking but I don't think he even done much wrong in the second either.

Nowhere near the worst player on the park but he's the usual scapegoat while other players like Clark, Miller, Vuckic and Wallace get off scot-free.

They were all shite, and I'm looking forward to them all fucking off. But seriously, how many times was he caught in possession? How many times did he lose the ball? How fucking terrible is his passing? How fucking slow is his link up play? How fucking slow is he?!!