Crowd

tyabb bear

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

Considering it was a day that you wouldn't put milk bottles out it was excellent.

Travelling conditions weren't as bad as the other week, but still tricky, so we'll done to everyone for making it a pretty packed house.

Also, good numbers still stuck with it to cheer the late, late show!

Was a great crowd considering how cold it was , i got well wrapped up and although the quality of the football didn't warm me up the Bovril did, what a end to the game, was well worth it. never understand why so many leave so early, its football anything can happen at 0-0 . arise King Billy, WATP!

Hopefully next year when we're back up,I would expect the crowds to increase with the increase in ST sales. How many seats/monies will be lost to the segregation setup at Ibrox?I've never counted those empty seats but it seems ridiculous especially where we are at present.

48 minutes ago, Bluerod said:

It was probably 39,000 with ten mutes to go 

too many so called supporters leaving early for my liking 

Personally i don't understand why people leave early either, but to be honest its entirely up to them, they pay their money just the same as any other cunt 

9 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Hopefully next year when we're back up,I would expect the crowds to increase with the increase in ST sales. How many seats/monies will be lost to the segregation setup at Ibrox?I've never counted those empty seats but it seems ridiculous especially where we are at present.

When demand for seats is higher then the segregation will shrink, but for now they can get away with it because we're not seeing capacity crowds at every game.

No way was the attendance 39000. The club deck is usually a good yard stick and it looked pretty full to me. There were empty seats around me but they are season ticket holders who never trapped so they would still be in the official attendance I'd have thought. I know the polis used to get an actual through the door attendance. Don't know if that's still the case though 

There was empty seats everywhere. I was in the club deck which was actually quite full but looking down on copland and broomloan there was empty seats everywhere. Probs alot of season ticketers not turning up. Low forties i would say.