Rangers being investigated for unacceptable songs

JCDBigBear

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, cumnockbear said:

I'm sure they know what they're up against.

I'm not sure they do. A lot of people seem to vote SNP because it is a popular thing to do. If you look at their policies you realise they are bonkers driven by hatred of the English.

But you all know this! I'll shut up now as I'm preaching to the converted!

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

haha absolute crackpots same with the balloons that still have that 45 as their facebook profile pic safe to say they've been blocked :uk:

My brother in law, goes on about being part off the 45!!!, needless to say my sisters been told to tell him not to start on about it when I'm about or??????????

1 minute ago, rolledoats said:

I'm not sure they do. A lot of people seem to vote SNP because it is a popular thing to do. If you look at their policies you realise they are bonkers driven by hatred of the English.

It's fuckin tarrier and rabid Rangers hater that vote SNP, No Rangers Man/Woman in the right mind would/should vote for that shower.

1 minute ago, rolledoats said:

This, SNP voters are fucking blind to the fact that since they've been in charge they've done fuck all to better Scotland!!!....brainwashed cunts!!!??????????

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

My brother in law, goes on about being part off the 45!!!, needless to say my sisters been told to tell him not to start on about it when I'm about or??????????

thank god the MAJORITY of the country seen sense with the oil price the way it is we would have been well and truly fucked

16 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

meh fuck the SNP nationalist tarrier bastards,still see loonballs driving about with they daft yes stickers on their motor:uk:

Ye seen the Yes2 stickers yet? Red neck. Be wary though. If this country as a whole votes to leave the EU and we don't up here it'l be another "democratic" independence referendum. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Ye seen the Yes2 stickers yet? Red neck. Be wary though. If this country as a whole votes to leave the EU and we don't up here it'l be another "democratic" independence referendum. 

I don't see anything other than a huge majority voting to leave the EU tbh and I cant wait for that no longer will we be the dumping ground of Europe,im all for immigration but it has to be controlled and they must be skilled people who have something to offer the country ie doctors,nurses etc not fucking lorryloads of Romanian gypos

It really is time we stood up to be counted. Aye the dignified silence stuff works but only so far. It really is about time we started to protect our heritage and culture and most of all our country. The SNP are running us into the ground day by day by keeping the poor, poor and blaming everyone else around them. It might sound simple but it is actually happening infront of our eyes. Labour started this way back in 1918 for various reasons, mainly to keep them in power. I do my bit every day for the cause but we need the support, vocal support in every sector. 

If you think it's just another political cycle and it'll change in a couple of years you couldn't be more wrong. Read Scotland's shame?: Bigotry and Sectarianism in Modern Scotland. Even look at the front cover... 

Probably a bit off topic:lol:

2 minutes ago, DavieCooper1 said:

And some on here voted yes.....

yep absolute braindead wankers who've watched Braveheart too many times.probably watch the tartan trannies anaw and stand shoulder to shoulder with sheep.scum and Dundee hivs fans.arseholes of the highest order

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It really is time we stood up to be counted. Aye the dignified silence stuff works but only so far. It really is about time we started to protect our heritage and culture and most of all our country. The SNP are running us into the ground day by day by keeping the poor, poor and blaming everyone else around them. It might sound simple but it is actually happening infront of our eyes. Labour started this way back in 1918 for various reasons, mainly to keep them in power. I do my bit every day for the cause but we need the support, vocal support in every sector. 

If you think it's just another political cycle and it'll change in a couple of years you couldn't be more wrong. Read Scotland's shame?: Bigotry and Sectarianism in Modern Scotland. Even look at the front cover... 

Probably a bit off topic:lol:

I think they'll eventually crawl back under their rock people will eventually see through them for what they are,unfortunately the damage they do in the meantime is causing a country wide divide which may be beyond repair

26 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

I'm no marriage guidance counsellor but your sister should really be thinking of getting that knob tae fuck

:uk:

12 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

'I don't own a football club or claim any expert knowledge about the game itself'... 

I sense that new burd is gonna fit in nicely with the rest of those clueless fuckers on the SPFL board! 

Aye mate,another panty-wetter,just what Scots footie needs................not.

Forget just Rangers fans for the moment, no real football fan would vote for the SNP.

I dont mean the casual fan who watches in the pub and maybe goes to the odd game. But the fans like myself and many on here who travel sometimes twice a week to wee grounds to see their team because football is basically our life, how could any fan of any team who is passionate like that vote for a government thats using football fans, particularly Rangers fans  might add, as  scapegoat and targets for every daft law or way to waste money that they can think of

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

Forget just Rangers fans for the moment, no real football fan would vote for the SNP.

I dont mean the casual fan who watches in the pub and maybe goes to the odd game. But the fans like myself and many on here who travel sometimes twice a week to wee grounds to see their team because football is basically our life, how could any fan of any team who is passionate like that vote for a government thats using football fans, particularly Rangers fans  might add, as  scapegoat and targets for every daft law or way to waste money that they can think of

or maybe the SNP are just targeting Rangers fans in particular as they see our unionist heritage as a threat to their independence pipedream,thats what this is all about imo its no coincidence that the tarriers anti British chants and songs go unchallenged

1 hour ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Our country is a joke but to be fair it wasn't much better under Labour.

There's no politician of any colour will do anything for the voters. It's a total delusion just to gain power and put in place all their hidden agendas.

They can even have debates and special committees put in place, but it doesn't matter as it's what they and their friends that paid for their campaign want that matter.

All of them.

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

The seem to be covering that angle as well:

Karyn McCluskey joins SPFL Board

Monday 1st February 2016

image: http://spfl.co.uk/docs/067_324__karynmccluskeyphoto_1454318138_standard.jpg

The SPFL has today announced that Karyn McCluskey has been appointed to its Board in a non-executive director role.

Karyn, director with the Scottish Violence Reduction Unit, takes up the unpaid post with immediate effect and will be performing the role in her own time. She joins the SPFL Board currently comprising chief executive Neil Doncaster, chairman Ralph Topping, Eric Riley (Celtic), Stephen Thompson (Dundee United), Duncan Fraser (Aberdeen), Eric Drysdale (Raith Rovers), Mike Mulraney (Alloa Athletic) and Ken Ferguson (Brechin City).

As well as her current position, Karyn has also worked in the National Health Service and Her Majesty's Prisons, as well as in Africa. She has a BSc and MSc in Psychology, is an Honorary Lecturer at the University of Glasgow and a Fellow by distinction of the Faculty of Public Health.

On her appointment to the role Karyn said: “I'm so delighted to have this opportunity to play a part in the SPFL. I work with hundreds of children, many of whom love playing and watching football; their lives are often shaped by what they see on the pitch.

"I want them to be able to go to watch a game and, win or lose, know that sport is a great thing to take part in and watch. So I have accepted this role on their behalf. My wish is that we allow them to remain children as long as possible free from racism, sexism and violence in every area of their lives. I hope we can enable them to enjoy becoming the next players and supporters of football clubs over the coming decades.

“I don't own a football club or claim any expert knowledge about the game itself, what I do know about is changing behaviour for the better. I've worked in reducing all forms of violence across Scotland for nearly 11 years. I know what damage a small number of people can cause. I know it's serious. But football has been transformed from where it was decades ago, thanks to everyone's efforts.

"I think we often forget just how much has been achieved. I hope I can help play my part in those ongoing efforts to ensure success in the coming decades. We need to focus on the assets we have in Scotland.  Let's be proud of the progress that's been made but never be complacent that it's enough.”

SPFL chairman Ralph Topping added: “We are delighted to welcome Karyn to the Board as an independent director. 

“Karyn brings with her a wide range of skills, experience and expertise, together with a strong independent mind set. Her time in the public sector has seen her work closely with government and in many communities in Scotland, which we believe will be of benefit to the SPFL Board and our member clubs across a wide range of current and future activities.”

Read more at http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/karyn-mccluskey-joins-spfl-board/#vvGWMk5lgLlDjfTO.99

(tu)

Thanks for this Bud, it's now being proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the SPFL has no clue when it is bringing in an otherwise highly qualified individual into an arena where she has no real knowledge of the game, she will be at home then with this crowd of incompetents, and is at least being honest about her football knowledge as opposed to the shower she will be sitting amongst.

Perhaps she would be so kind as to furnish us all with individual psychological profiles of the current board while in her position ........ even if it is to just confirm the long held consensus of all Rangers fans, that they are the saddest bunch of cunts ever to have gathered at Hampden.

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Maybe, but it'd be unwinnable.  If they couldn't win with "we'll keep the pound and all those oil billions", they certainly won't win with adopting the Euro and border controls at Gretna.