Lee McCulloch Thanks...

Clemdog

4 hours ago, AlBear85 said:

So, what happened here was some narcissistic people saw a thread titled, 'Lee McCulloch Thanks...',  became a seething mess and thought naw I'm not having that.

Just because a very small minority of you can't show an ex player, a good pro, a good Rangers man and a good guy in general some respect doesn't mean the majority of the Rangers support can't.

Get over yourselves.

You shouldn't use big words, Al. SHOUTYNAME and the VB drama queen may get confused and frustrated and angry.

Oops. Too late.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, thehost said:

Bears Den?

what next his big mate, and business partner, mark guidi getting lionised by the mods

Wow, you left the Boardroom & Financial section?

What next, you continuing to lionise paedos by having a Jimmy Savile avatar?

14 hours ago, murzo said:

Before 2012 was he not a bit of a whipping boy/shite that fans never wanted in the team? 

Im not decrying the fact he stayed but the fact he was seen as not being any good.

1 hour ago, Gooseman said:

Cringe? Sorry but you are mistaken.  Lee was the club captain and while he may have limited ability he gave everything for this club on the pitch.  Yes he made mistakes and cost us on occasion but he is part of the Rangers family and our respect is deserved. 

Nothing to do with McCulloch as a person/player - just thought it was cringe worthy putting that up before a Scottish Cup tie.

25 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Mind that time a Hibee pensioner slapped you about the hospitality area? That was cringe.

Didn't happen like that but totally irrelevant - how long you been holding that back for? :lol: You sitting at your computer with your Jig '6' shirt on beeling?

9 minutes ago, BEE said:

Nothing to do with McCulloch as a person/player - just thought it was cringe worthy putting that up before a Scottish Cup tie.

Didn't happen like that but totally irrelevant - how long you been holding that back for? :lol: You sitting at your computer with your Jig '6' shirt on beeling?

Number 27, my Super Lee shirt is, sonny boy. Hardcore.

"We're going up with the Jambos..."

Cringe.

17 hours ago, ben51 said:

Who called him a legend? He's an ex player. Can we not give them any sort of thanks like the title suggests?

If he'd been on Twitter string folk along he'd be a pyoor hero. Just like wee Vlad. Fucking superstar that he is. Telling us all how great we are from the other side of the world. 

Hand in the air I was never the biggest fan of his footballing skills, but I always admired him as a person. Stuck by the club when others fled the ship, so he'll always have my respect for that. A loyal and true servant, so that banner was richly deserved.

50 minutes ago, Smile said:

I'm all for respecting players but a wee clap is good enough surely. I liked McCulloch when he was here still harbour no ill feeling towards him as i felt he gave his all he just didnt have it left in him anymore.

Obviously others disagree, is that a problem?

21 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Lee McCulloch stunned after Rangers fans salute him on Ibrox return

lee-mcculloch-stunned-after-rangers-fans

Love this. This is what Rangers Football Club is all about. Nearly had  tear in my eye when i saw this. WATP

Lee McCulloch is a Rangers man who did his best for the Club. Going by the way some on here speak then there isn't a single player from the modern era thats deserving of thanks or praise as they were all payed well for their efforts

10 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

This place is a batty as fuck.

In fact I demand we sack Davie weir. Fucking owe the cunt nothing and he got a big wage from us first time round and now another big wage. All becuase he wouldn't get that elsewhere 

It's only fair we have a banner for Neil Lennon at the next game , he obviously never came to Rangers on the basis he was not gonna steal a wage from us 

in all seriousness , the guy was with us for a good few years and played a good part in a succesfull team early in his Rangers career , only issue of you want to call it that is that it happened during the game , would have been better pre kick off maybe